UPSC EPFO 2023 Results will be released after the successful completion of the exam. On their official website, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the Enforcement Officer-Accounts Officer in Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) result on 8th October 2021 https://upsc.gov.in. The last recruitment test was conducted on 5th September, 2021 all over India.
As per the UPSC EPFO results, out of around 1.5 lakh candidates who appeared for the UPSC EPFO exam in September, only one percent have moved ahead to the next interview round. The UPSC EPFO result has released the names of 1337 shortlisted candidates for the interview round. The candidates will be selected to fill 421 vacancies in UPSC EPFO.
Apart from the EPFO exam, the Union Public Service Commission also conducts the IAS Exam, one of the most prestigious examinations in the country. Candidates can get details about the administrative officer exam at the linked article.
|Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
UPSC EPFO Result: General Information
|Name of Examination||Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer|
|Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Examination||Physical / Offline|
|Type of Questions||OMR based|
|Status of Examination Result||Released|
|Date of UPSC EPFO Result 2021-2022||2022 is yet to be released
2021 – 8th October 2021
Before publishing the UPSC EPFO result, the authority releases the answer key and invites students to present objections, if any. Once the objections are cleared, the final answer key and EPFO results are released.
UPSC EPFO cut-off marks are also released for each category. The following table shows the UPSC EPFO exam cut-off marks of the last examination. The cut-off marks for this examination can fall around these values.
UPSC EPFO Result: Cut Off Marks (Expected)
|Category||UPSC EPFO marks cut-off (Projected)|
Candidates can also learn about the history, background and objectives of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization in India at the linked article.
Important Announcement For Shortlisted Candidates From the UPSC EPFO Result
- The notice on the official website announced that the shortlisted candidates need to fill out the Detailed Application Form (DAF) and submit it without fail.
- Failing to do so would result in the rejection of the candidate for further interview rounds.
- The application forms were available for filling for 20 days on the official website from 2nd November 2021 to 22nd November 2021
- The last date of DAF submission was 22nd November 2021.
- Candidates who submit the form will be called for the interview round.
How To Fill the DAF and check the UPSC EPFO Result
- Visit the official website of UPSC: https://upsconline.nic.in
- You can check the list of shortlisted candidates here https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/WR-421-EOAO-EPFO-engl-081021.pdf.
- From the various listed links, click on DAF for multiple examinations for UPSC.
- Fill in the form and download it for future reference.
Candidates are encouraged to check the Commission’s website regularly for recruitment updates.
For more updates about the other government exams, candidates can turn to BYJU’S and get the latest exam updates, study material and preparation tips.
Interview Round For Shortlisted Candidates From the UPSC EPFO Results
After thorough scrutinization of the DAF and documents submitted by the candidates, selected candidates are called for the interview. This is the best chance for all the candidates who aspire to prove themselves and work in this government sector.
- The interview round carries 100 marks and has a weightage of 25 percent to the overall selection process.
- Interviews can include questions related to the candidate’s background, syllabus, current affairs, general knowledge, and work experience.
- The panel conducting the interview generally looks into the overall intellect and personality of the candidate. So, start preparing for the interview as soon as you hear from them.
- Candidates should be brisk with general and specialized subjects.
- Candidates can brush up on their current affairs and general knowledge by following news posts, reading newspapers, and looking up new government developments in different fields on their official websites.
- Stay updated with all current developments happening worldwide, especially in your state.
- Always provide accurate information and facts related to yourself and your achievements in your resume.
- Candidates can build their communication skills, speaking skills, and overall demeanor before attending the interview.
- The final selection of the candidates is based on the UPSC EPFO exam results of the recruitment test and the scores attained in the interview.
To learn more about the upcoming competitive exams, latest exam updates, study material and preparation tips, visit BYJU’S.
Frequently Asked Questions on UPSC EPFO Result
What is the weightage of the interview round for the selection process?
The interview round has a 25 percent weightage in the selection process of UPSC EPFO vacancies.
Where can I check the UPSC EPFO results?
You can check the UPSC EPFO results on the official website https://upsconline.nic.in.
Is the interview dates out for the candidates who have cleared the recruitment test?
No. The interview dates are yet to be declared. However, candidates are encouraged to check the Commission’s website for recruitment updates regularly.
Is it essential to submit the Detailed Application Form (DAF)?
Yes. It is essential to submit the Detailed Application Form (DAF) on the website. Failure to do so can result in rejection of the candidature.