UPSC Preparation Questions & Answers
“How should one prepare for UPSC Civil Services Examination,” is a repeated question asked by IAS Exam aspirants. However, the confusion doesn’t end here. There are multiple questions that arise in different stages of IAS preparation. Keeping every doubt that an aspiring candidate has while preparing for this coveted examination, BYJU’S has brought to you answers to all the doubts w.r.t your UPSC preparation journey.
How should you approach IAS Preparation Q/A?
In the following manner could one approach these questions and answers for his/her civil services examination preparation:
Questions Answered For School Students:
- There are aspirants who want to start preparing for IAS Exam from Class 11 and 12. Such students mostly get confused on what subjects to take after school for UPSC.
- There are also doubts on how to begin preparing for UPSC Exam from school, which are also answered here.
Questions Answered for College Students:
- While in college, most of the aspirants start their CSE journey. Questions related to preparation techniques, right books, right strategy, time management, etc. are brought to fore. Such questions will be addressed here.
Questions Answered for Working Professionals:
- There is a category of aspirants who prepare for UPSC while working. Hence, several questions about time management, preparation in 3 months, 6 months and more are asked.
- Questions on right strategy, right approach and right resources are also answered here.
- Questions cover all doubts ranging between application process and final results