Article 330 of the Indian Constitution provides for the reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the House of the People.
Seats shall be reserved in the House of the People for:
- The Scheduled Castes;
- The Scheduled Tribes, except the Scheduled Tribes in the autonomous districts of Assam;
- The Scheduled Tribes in the autonomous districts of Assam.
- Difference between Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- Reservation Percentage in India
- Vulnerability Due To Caste (SC, ST, OBC & Minorities)
|Comprehensive News Analysis||Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Amendment Act 2018|
|Scheduled and Tribal Areas||Topic-wise GS 2 Questions for UPSC Mains|
|Union Executive & State Executive||Mandal Commission|