Who administers FCRA?

FCRA is administered by the Ministry of Home Affairs. The FCRA Wing is part of the Foreigners’ Division of Ministry of Home Affairs and the Joint Secretary (F) is the Divisional Head who reports to Additional Secretary (BM). This Division works under the overall administrative control of the Home Secretary.

Further Reading:

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *