JEE Advanced registration was earlier scheduled to start on September 11 at 10 am. However, due to a delay in the announcement of JEE Main 2021 result, the application process had been postponed. JEE Advanced registration as per the official notice is now starting from September 15th. IIT Kharagpur has published the following details.
- Starting date of Registration: September 15, 2021 (Evening)
- Last date of Registration: September 20, 2021, 17:00 IST
- Last date of fee payment: September 21, 2021, 17:00 IST
Once the registration window opens JEE candidates can visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in. and download the JEE Advanced application form. The whole process will be online and aspirants will further have to submit their Class 10, 12 marks sheets along with other documents as mentioned in the JEE Advanced Information Brochure. Some of the documents include caste certificate and Physical Disability certificate or PwD certificate. More significantly, all the documents submitted by the candidate have to be verified, any misinformation will directly lead to rejection of the application.
Meanwhile, students who qualify in the JEE Main 2021 exam and secure the top 2,50,000 rank are eligible to apply for IIT JEE Advanced. Candidates who are eligible to appear for the entrance exam through One Time Measure can also register.
As per the notice released on the official site, it states, “Foreign national candidates (including OCI/PIO card holders) who have studied or are studying 10+2 level or equivalent in India should register after September 11, 2021, 10:00 IST. If you have qualified JEE (Main) 2021 under the open category, kindly register with your JEE (Mains) 2021 credentials on the registration portal starting from Saturday, September 11, 2021, 10:00 IST.”
How To Register for JEE Advanced 2021
- Visit the JEE Advanced 2021 official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Once you land on the homepage, click on the registration tab.
- You will then be redirected to a new window wherein you will have to log in using your JEE Main 2021 login id and password.
- Students can then create a new password for JEE Advanced.
- Fill in all the required details on the page.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee through given gateways
- Review and check all the details that you have entered in the JEE Advanced application form.
- Submit and save the application form for future use
You should get the details on your registered email and phone numbers as well.
JEE Advanced 2021 admit card as per the official notice is said to be released on September 25 and students will be able to download them till October 3. IIT Kharagpur will conduct JEE Advanced 2021 examination on October 3.