Gearing up to appear for JEE 2023? Not sure where to find the right JEE notes for effective preparation? You have come to the right place! We at BYJU’S are offering important JEE notes that have been prepared by our top subject experts for the upcoming JEE Main and Advanced exams.
The JEE notes that we have provided here will help students study stress-free as the examinations approach nearer and nearer. In fact, BYJU’S JEE notes have been presented in the clearest and crisp form. This will enable students to get not only a good understanding of the concepts but at the same time, easily memorize them. The notes are based on the latest syllabus of IIT JEE and mainly cover almost all the important topics.
More significantly, these IIT JEE notes will significantly boost the student’s last-minute preparation and ultimately help them achieve better scores. Don’t miss out on various crucial topics with our all-inclusive notes that will prove to be of immense help. JEE notes that we have prepared cover almost all the important topics from Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
|JEE Main Notes|
|JEE Advanced Notes|
Benefits Of These JEE Exclusive Notes
Some of the benefits that students receive from these notes include:
- Prepared by experienced teachers and subject matter experts.
- Based on the most recent JEE syllabus.
- Detailed explanations.
- Easy to understand.
- Students also get access to video lessons as well as past year JEE Main and Advanced question papers and other study materials including important formulas, etc.
- Helpful for last-minute preparations and quick revision.
- Study productively for the exam.
Along with the notes, we have also included all the essential tips that will help each candidate in attempting questions with ease and scoring higher ranks in the exam.
|IIT JEE Preparation Tips and Study Hacks|
Important Formulas For JEE Main and Advanced
JEE aspirants can view and have a quick read of all the important formulas for JEE on the given page.
|Important Formulas For JEE|
JEE Past Question Papers
Go through all the JEE Main and Advanced question papers to get a better understanding of the exam pattern, types of questions and more. Practice solving questions and develop adept problem-solving skills to tackle even the most difficult questions.
|JEE Main Question Papers|
|JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers|
JEE Video Lessons
Students will find video lessons of all the important concepts for IIT JEE. Learn more productively with these JEE video lessons
|BYJU’S JEE Videos|
How to Make the Notes For Better JEE Preparation?
Below we will discuss some of the practical tips that JEE aspirants can follow for making useful notes that will further aid them in having a productive and competent JEE preparation.
- Avoid copying the exact words, phrases, sentences from the textbook. Go through them and after getting a clear understanding write them in your own words.
- Keep track of unique examples, quotes or lines when going through a topic. This may help you recall the concept later on.
- Aspirants should prepare notes in the language they are most comfortable with.
- Candidates can make use of different coloured ink pens while making notes. This will help you pinpoint the topic more quickly.
- Make flashcards, draw charts or keep a separate notebook for formulas. These can be used for quick revision.
- Closely observe and analyze mistakes such as forgetting formulas, mixing concepts, etc. Correct them and it will help in better performance during the exam.
- Candidates can try coming up with their own shortcuts and tricks.
- After writing and making notes, make sure to revise them often.