JK BOSE Class 10 Results are very important for the students who have appeared for the Jammu and Kashmir board exams, as their passing marks in these exams will determine their entry into higher classes. For this reason, students eagerly wait for the JKBOSE Results for Class 10 after the exams. Meanwhile, the JKBOSE Class 10 exams were successfully conducted from February 29 to March 18, 2020. JKBOSE Class 10 Results were announced on 15th June 2020.
How to Check JKBOSE Class 10 Result
The JKBOSE 10th Result is announced. Students can check their result in the official site then students can follow the steps below to check the result status.
- Visit the home page of the official JKBOSE site (http://jkbose.jk.gov.in/#).
- Then under Result tab select the region (Jammu or Kashmir) for which you have appeared.
- Then select Class 10 as shown in the image below.
- A new page will open. Click on the link that says “JKBOSE Matric Result 2020”.
- Enter the roll number as per the admit card.
- Click on the submit button. The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
Students should download the JKBOSE Class 10th Result and take its print out for future reference. The Class 10th JK Board mark sheet will be issued from the school after a few days. We hope that everyone will pass the exam with flying colours. Before stepping to the next class, students must check out all the important information such as JKBOSE syllabus, textbooks and previous years papers for the academic session.
Stay tuned for further updates on Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education. To access interactive Maths and Science Videos download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel.