Table of 41 is a Maths multiplication table for the number forty-one – 41. A multiplication table is a mathematical table used to define a multiplication operation for an algebraic system in mathematics. Students can use these Tables from 1 to 100 while solving multiplication and division problems.
What is the table of 41?
Forty-one or 41 times a number represents that 41 is repeatedly added as many times as required. For example, 41 times 5 means 41 has been added to itself five times.
i.e. 41 × 5 = 41 + 41 +41 + 41 + 41 = 205
Here, we can observe the repeated addition of 41 for 5 times.
Thus, 41 × 5 = 205
Similarly, we can find the other multiples of 41. The below table shows the multiplication of forty-one with different numbers, i.e. from 1 to 20.
Multiplication Table of 41
41 Times Table
Read the forty-one times table from 1 to 10 here.
- One time forty-one is forty one
- Two times forty-one is eighty two
- Three times forty-one is one hundred and twenty three
- Four times forty-one is one hundred and sixty four
- Five times forty-one is two hundred and five
- Six times forty-one is two hundred and forty six
- Seven times forty-one is two hundred and eighty seven
- Eight times forty-one is three hundred and twenty eight
- Nine times forty-one is three hundred and sixty nine
- Ten times forty-one is four hundred and ten
Check More Tables
|Table of 42||Table of 43||Table of 44|
|Table of 45||Table of 46||Table of 47|
|Table of 48||Table of 49||Table of 50|
Visit www.byjus.com for more math tables and learn several other important math topics more engagingly and efficiently at BYJU’S – The Learning App.