The Table of 47 or a maths multiplication table of forty-seven (47) is given here along with chart and PDF. Students can access this table to solve the multiplication and division problems easily. Get all the Tables from 1 to 100 here. Memorization of tables helps in time saving while attempting the time-based exams.
What is the table of 47?
The table of 47 is the multiplication of 47 with counting numbers and it can also be written using repeated addition of the number itself, i.e. 47.
Chiku wants to distribute candies to his 47 classmates. If he decided to give 5 each, then how many candies would he need?
Total number of candies must be 47 × 5.
i.e. 47 + 47 + 47 + 47 + 47 = 235
Therefore, 47 × 5 = 235
Similarly, one can calculate all the multiples of 47. Let’s have a look at the table of multiplication of forty-seven from 1 to 20 given below.
Multiplication Table of 47
How to Read the Table of 47
Read the below forty-seven (47) times table from 1 to 10.
- One time forty-seven is forty seven
- Two times forty-seven is ninety four
- Three times forty-seven is one hundred and forty one
- Four times forty-seven is one hundred and eighty eight
- Five times forty-seven is two hundred and thirty five
- Six times forty-seven is two hundred and eighty two
- Seven times forty-seven is three hundred and twenty nine
- Eight times forty-seven is three hundred and seventy six
- Nine times forty-seven is four hundred and twenty three
- Ten times forty-seven is four hundred and seventy
Get More Multiplication Tables
|Table of 41||Table of 42||Table of 43|
|Table of 44||Table of 45||Table of 46|
|Table of 48||Table of 49||Table of 50|
Keep visiting www.byjus.com and download BYJU’S – The Learning App to learn maths concepts in an easy and engaging way.