NCERT exercise solutions are presented here to ease your class 10 board exam preparation. This page covers all the answers to the question provided in exercise 5.2 of NCERT class 10 Maths textbook.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5- arithmetic progression Exercise 5.2 will give you a comprehensive methodology to solve nth term question of arithmetic progression. NCERT solutions will assist you in attaining perfection in all the methodologies provided in the textbook.
Topics covered in Exercise 5.2
- nth term of arithmetic progression
- Solved examples
- Alternate solutions
How it is helpful
- Make you practice different types of question
- Helps you to know different methodologies to solve arithmetic progression.
- Boosts your confidence in solving arithmetic progression problems
- It is the best study material to start your exam preparation
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 10 Chapter 5 – Arithmetic progression Exercise 5.2
Access other exercise solutions of class 10 Maths Chapter 5- Arithmetic progression
Exercise 5.1– 4 questions (1 MCQ and 3 descriptive type questions)
Exercise 5.2- 20 questions (1 fill in the blanks, 2 MCQ’s, 7 Short answer questions and 10 Long answer questions)
Exercise 5.3– 20 Questions (3 fill in the blanks, 4 daily life examples, and 13 descriptive type questions)
Exercise 5.4 5 Questions (5 Long answer questions)