is in charge of conducting the class 10 and Class 12 board exams for the punjab board students. This year, the board has already successfully completed the class 10 and class 12 exams. Students will be able to check their results by visiting the official website. PSEB 12th board exam started on the 1st of March and ended on 27th March 2019, while the 10th exam was from 15 March 2019 to 2 April 2019. This year more than 8 lakh students have attended the class 10 and Class 12 exams.
Name of the Board
Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)
Name of the exam
How to Check the PSEB Results 2019?
- First, visit the official website
- Go the results link at the menu of the home page
- Click on the relevant results link – class 10 or class 12
- Enter the roll number or name as required
- Click on Find Results tab
- Results will be displayed on page
Students can also get the results via SMS. Details and process to it is given in the respective relevant pages. For any further details regarding the results and other notifications, stay tuned to BYJU’S.