PSEB Class 12th exam results have been announced on 11 May 2019. 86.41% is the total pass percentage this year, which is higher than that of the last year. Girls are leading with a pass percentage of 90.86%, while boys have a pass percentage of 82.83% alone. The board had released the result for science, commerce and arts stream simultaneously.
Last year, the result was declared on the 23rd of April. Nearly 3,00,417 students appeared in this state level board exam, in 2018 out of which 1,98,199 students had passing marks, thus accounting for 65.97% pass percentage. In the PSEB Class 12 Results for 2018, girls did better than boys with a pass percentage of 78.20%, while only 60.46% of the boys scored passing marks. Students can know the process of calculating the CGPA from the grade points.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Girls Pass Percentage||Boys Pass Percentage||Number of Students Who Appeared for Exams|
Steps to Check the PSEB Class 12 Results 2019
1. Go to the Punjab Board Official Website
2. Then, click on the “Results” link found on the top menu
3. A new tab opens up, now click on the “ Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination Provisional Result March 2019” link
4. A New page opens up where you have to enter “roll number” or “name.”
5. After entering the required detail click on the “Find results” tab
6. Results will now be displayed on the screen
Another way to check PSEB Class 12 Results 2019 is by SMS. Students just have type
PB 12 <Roll No> and send to 5676750.
Students can refer to the pseb syllabus to start studying. They can then refer to the pseb textbooks and start preparing for the exams. Other resource that BYJU’S offer to the students include the pseb 12th last year papers.