Punjab Board has released the Class 10 Results for the year 2019 on 8th May at 11:30 am. The results are also available online at the official website, pseb.ac.in. Nearly 4.5 lakh students gave the class 10 Board exam this year. Last year, PSEB had declared the Class 10 Results on 9 May.
PSEB 10th Class Board Exam 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Date of exam: 15th March to 2nd April 2019|
|Result Announcement Date: 8th May 2019 (Announced)|
|Official Website: www.pseb.ac.in|
PSEB 10th Class Previous Years Data
About 59.47% of students passed the class 10 exams the previous year and this year around 85.56% of students qualified in the PSEB 10th exam. This year, the pass percentage for girls is 90%, while for boys it is 81.30%. Students can know the process of calculating the CGPA from the grade points.
|Years||Total Pass Percentage||Number of Students who appeared for the Exams|
How to Check Punjab Board 10th Result 2019
1. Visit the official website of Punjab Board
2. Then, click on the “Results” link found on the top menu
3. A new tab opens up, now click on the “Matriculation Exam Result March 2019 link”
4. A New page opens up where you have to enter “roll number” or “name.”
5. After entering the required details click on the “Find results” tab
6. Results will now be displayed on the screen
Alternatively, students can also get their Punjab Board Class 10 results via SMS. For this, the students have to type PB1 <Roll No> and send it to 5676750.