Class 10 is considered as the turning point in a students’ life. Class 10 results plays an important role in choosing the stream in Class 11 and 12. Important questions of Class 10 is a fruitful resource for the students those who are preparing for Class 10 Tamilnadu board examination. Students should solve these important questions so that they don’t get panicked after seeing the final Class 10 board exam paper. It will help in boosting up their self-confidence so that can score good percentile in their Tamilnadu Board SSLC exam.
Solving these TN Board Class 10 Important Questions of main subjects such as Maths, Science and Social Science for practise is the best way for the students to face the exams fearlessly and to score real well in the board exams.
Tamil Nadu Board SSLC Class 10 Important Questions
These Class 10 TN board important questions are framed as per the TN Board Class 10 Syllabus with the help of subject experts. By solving these important questions students will get a clarity about the types of questions they can expect from each topic or unit. It will familiarize the students with marking scheme, difficulty level, important topics, etc. Most of these important questions are picked up from previous year question paper or sample paper.
Students can get the important questions of Class 10 TN board of Maths, Science and Social Science provided in the link below:
|TN Board SSLC Class 10 Maths Important Questions|
|TN Board SSLC Class 10 Science Important Questions|
|TN Board SSLC Class 10 Social Science Important Questions|
Significance of Class 10 important questions of TN Board
- It helps to enhance the problem-solving skills in students.
- By solving these important questions students can learn time management skills
- It gives the students an idea on which topic to concentrate more and where they need to improve.
- It helps students to know what type of numerical problems and diagram based questions are asked.
- It covers the entire Class 10 maths and science syllabus so it is a good resource for revision purpose before the exam