The more you practise, the better you will be able to score in the exams. Hence, for the students to solve more questions and get enough practise, we have compiled here the TN Board Class 10 Social Science Important Questions taken from all the chapters of the textbook. Solving these questions will help the students get acquainted with answering the questions and will also help the students face the exams more confidently.
Most of these TN Board Class 10 Important Questions of Social Science are likely to be repeated in the final question papers. Hence, solving these will help the students to prepare better for the exams.
1) How do you assess the importance of the Sino-Japanese War?
2) Highlight the global influence of the Russian Revolution?
3) Discuss the importance of the Ottawa Economic Summit.
4) Define “Dollar Imperialism.”
5) Define the International Monetary Fund.
6) Describe the Pearl Harbour incident.
7) How are the peasant uprisings in British India classified?
8) Write any three causes for the Chinese Revolution of 1911.
9) Write a note on Mao’s Long March.
10) Attempt an essay on the Arab-Israeli wars of 1967 and 1973.
11) Discuss Mahadev Govind Ranade’s contribution to social reforms.
12) Evaluate the contributions of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and Swami Vivekananda to regenerate Indian society. Answer in Detail.
13) The Himalayas are called young fold mountains. Give Reasons
14) Write a short note on Deccan Plateau.
15) Give a detailed account of the basin of the Ganga.
16) Write about South West Monsoon in detail.
17) Name the types of soil found in India.
18) Agriculture is the backbone of India. Give reasons.
19) State the uses of magnesium.
20) Agro-based industry and mineral-based industry.
21) Explain the process of measuring Human Development.
22) What are the Differences between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy
23) Explain the salient features of the Constitution of India.
24) How is the President of India elected?
25) Critically examine the Powers and Functions of the Parliament. Answer in detail.
26) How does the state of Jammu and Kashmir differ from the other states of India?
27) Discuss the causes and consequences of the Revolt of 1857?
28) Discuss the reasons behind the partition of India.
29) Write a note on the Tamil Renaissance.
30) Bring out the types and distribution of soils in Tamil Nadu.
31) What is MRTS?
32) Write a detailed note on Non-alignment.
33) Trace the reason for the formation of BRICS and write its objectives.
34) Elucidate why the Green Revolution was born.
35) Write the structure of GST.
36) Why are wages low in the agricultural sector?