The course of study has been developed keeping in mind what is expected from a class 10 student, to be aware of, in all the subjects which he/she is assigned to study, not only gives the student the knowledge from academics point of view but exposure about options available out there, focusing on the needs of the students and their learning process. Examinations are generally conducted in the month of February and March and the results are out by May and June.
Why Is Syllabus Important
- Gives us an idea of what is expected when a topic is learnt, how much to be learnt, what topic should be given more importance to etc. basically answering the question of ‘why to study this unit’ by students.
- Guide for students, giving an outline and summary
- Makes you think about the topics covered in the course and shape up accordingly
- Awareness about strategizing classes and the exams that follow
- Helps check the relevance of information
The curriculum helps students, as well as parents and teachers, get a better understanding of what is being taught and chapters covered in that academic year. Teachers use it as a tool to optimize their time and organize/schedule their classes accordingly.
Please click on the link below for syllabus of the respective subjects.