M is the 13th letter in the alphabet list. Teach kids some simple words that start with M like, monkey, man, milk, moon, million, mentor, motion and many more. Then, provide them with worksheets for kids to practise the cursive letter M. Practising cursive writing helps children maintain neat and legible handwriting. This results in good scores in their academics. The fundamental rules for cursive are as follows: In cursive, most lowercase letters are joined together. The cursive alphabet also assists them in understanding the strokes of this unique style of writing. Learning how to write the cursive letter M is an integral part of kids learning phase.
Why is Letter M in Cursive Writing Significant for Kids?
Practising cursive writing is significant for children because,
- It improves their handwriting and keeps them focused on writing.
- Each letter is connected and increases the speed of writing.
- This is also an alternative to the block letters.
- Cursive letter M develops their fine and gross motor skills.
- Cursive letters enhance their concentration and detailing skills.
- Practising cursive writing keeps them engaged in learning for an extended period.
- They can also trace and colour the cursive alphabet.
- When their handwriting is legible, the little ones feel confident and score well in their academics.
- Practising cursive handwriting plays an important role in improving their academics.
How to Write the Letter M Cursive Writing?
Writing the cursive letter M is quite simple and fun. Here are simple ways on how to write the letter M cursive writing.
- Capital letter M cursive: Begin writing capital letter M cursive on the left of the top line. Write the stroke on the bottom line and back towards the top line. Repeat the same step and loop towards the right to finish the cursive letter or connect to the next letter.
- Cursive small letter M: Start the stroke on the left of the middle line. Write the stroke to the bottom line and bring it back to the middle line. Repeat this step and loop out to the right to finish the cursive letter M or connect to the following letter.
Also, refer to Cursive Small Letters.
List of the Cursive Letter M Worksheets
Here is a complete list of cursive M letter worksheets for the little ones to practise and learn a new writing style.
Practise Capital Letter M Cursive Worksheets Download PDF
Printable Cursive Small Letter M Worksheet Download PDF
Letter M Cursive Writing Tracing Worksheets Download PDF
Frequently Asked Questions on Cursive Letter M
How to write capital letter M in cursive?
Begin writing capital letter M cursive on the left of the top line. Write the stroke on the bottom line and back towards the top line. Repeat the same step and loop towards the right to finish the cursive letter or connect to the next letter.
How to teach a Class 2 kid to write cursive small letter M?
Start the stroke on the left of the middle line. Write the stroke to the bottom line and bring it back to the middle line. Repeat this step and loop out to the right to finish the cursive letter M or connect to the following letter.
What are the different types of cursive letter M worksheets?
The different types of cursive letter M worksheets for kids are capital letter M cursive worksheets, printable cursive M letter colouring worksheets, and letter M cursive writing tracing worksheets.
|Cursive Letter I||Cursive Letter J|
|Cursive Letter K||Cursive Letter L|