Examinations for the Regional Rural Banks (RRBS) for Group “A”-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts are conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Participating Regional Rural banks include Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Karnataka Gramin Bank, Manipur Rural Bank, Tripura Gramin Bank etc.
IBPS RRB exam 2022 is yet to be conducted. As per the tentative Calendar for the year 2022-2023 the RRB preliminary exam for various posts will be conducted in August and September, 2022.
To get more information about the RRB exam dates, you can go through the tentative calendar on the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in. You can download the IBPS RRB Calendar given below.
Examination Fees for IBPS RRB Group A and Group B 2021-2022
Examination fee for the RRB tests is to be paid online. Candidates have to pay the bank transaction charges or intimation charges while paying the application fees online. The details regarding the application fee for reserved categories and other categories are given below.
Examination Fee of Officer -Scale I, II & III
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
How to apply for the RRB examination and pay the application fee 2021-2022?
You can follow the steps given below to apply for the IBPS RRB examination 2022:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
- Click on the ‘Home Page’ to open the link “CRP for RRBs”.
- Then click on the appropriate link i.e. “Click here to apply online for CRP-RRBs Officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click here to apply online for CRP- RRBs- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)” to open the online application form.
- Now you should click on ‘New Registration’ and fill in your basic information.
- After registering, a provisional registration number and password will be displayed. Candidates should note down the Provisional registration number and password carefully for future reference. An Email & SMS providing the same provisional registration number and password will also be sent to the candidate.
- Now candidates can make use of the registration number and password to login again and update their details if required.
- Candidates should upload their photograph, signature, a hand written declaration and left thumb impression as per the instructions given by IBPS in the RRB Exam notification.
- Candidates who apply for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, should select the preferred state for provisional allotment on selection.
- Candidates should recheck the information that they provide in the online application form before submitting it. Candidates can use the “Save and Next” option to verify their personal details and modify the same if necessary. After verifying your information, click on ‘Complete Registration’ and Submit.
- Candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in the online application form after clicking on “Complete Registration”.
- After completing the registration, candidates should pay the application fee. Candidates can use the following modes of payment :
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),
- Credit Cards,
- Internet Banking,
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Candidates should ensure that the application fee is successfully paid. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, then the candidate should login again and pay the application fee. An e-receipt will be generated after successfully paying the fee.
- After ‘Final Submit’, an additional page of the application form will be displayed on the screen. Candidates should follow the instructions and fill in the required details.
- Candidates should take a print out of the application form and the e-receipt comprising the details of the application fee for future reference.
IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2022: Points to Remember
- Candidates can apply for the examination via online mode only.
- A candidate can apply for the post of Officer and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), however, he/she can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Candidates have to apply separately and pay application fees separately for each post.
- Ensure that correct information is provided in the online application form.
- Candidates should apply online and pay the exam fee much before the last date or closing date to submit the application.
If you are preparing for IBPS RRB examination 2022, go through the resource links given in the table below.
|IBPS RRB Exam Dates||IBPS RRB Clerk||IBPS RRB Result|
|IBPS RRB PO||IBPS PO Preparation||IBPS Exam Dates|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis||IBPS RRB Admit Card||IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis|