The Reserve Bank of India is the conducting body for RBI exams. The number of candidates applying for RBI exams has multiplied over the last few years. Solving RBI previous year paper will help candidates analyse their preparation based on the actual exam pattern and apprehend their preparation.
The Reserve Bank of India conducts exams for two posts:
- RBI Assistant Exam
- RBI Grade B Officer
The exam pattern for both RBI exams is slightly different from each other. The memory-based RBI previous year paper for RBI Assistant comprises three sections: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. RBI Grade B Previous Year paper includes four sections: Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
Candidates can visit the below-mentioned links to get memory-based RBI previous year question paper:
Since the RBI exams for the year 2019 are yet to be conducted, candidates must regularly attempt mock tests, previous year question papers and practise papers to get a reference of the exam pattern and the level of exam conducted.
Candidates can visit the government exams page for more information.
|RBI Grade B exam||RBI Assistant Exam||IBPS Mock Test|
|Online Quiz||RBI Grade B books||Government exams after 12th|
RBI Previous Year Question Paper
Why attempt RBI Previous Year Question Paper?
- Solving RBI previous year question papers will help candidates get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam and the preparation can be done accordingly.
- Since RBI exams are time-bound, candidates must try solving the questions within the stipulated time. Solving questions within the allotted time will help increase the candidate’s efficiency.
- RBI previous year paper will let aspirants apprehend what to expect from the paper. Since the candidates are increasing, the difficulty level of the exam is also increasing each year.
- Candidates must try not to lose marks for a penalty. Since there is negative marking, solving questions correctly and quickly is very important. Solving the RBI previous year papers will help candidates with the same.
- The most important reason why candidates must solve the RBI previous year paper is that it will help revise and prepare the entire syllabus at a single time. Also, analyse their preparation level before the actual exam.
- Candidates must also visit the RBI mock test page by BYJU’S. Solving the mock tests will also help increase the efficiency of a candidate.
RBI Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for RBI exams must be entirely aware of the RBI exam pattern before appearing for the exam. The RBI exam pattern for both Assistant and Grade B officer is given below:
|RBI Grade B Exam Pattern|
|Preliminary Exam||Reasoning Ability
|Mains Exam||Economic and Social Issues (Objective)
Finance & Management (Objective)
Candidates can the detailed RBI Grade B Exam Pattern and syllabus at the linked article.
|RBI Assistant Exam Pattern|
|Preliminary Exam||Verbal Ability
|Mains Exam||Reasoning Ability
Candidates can get the detailed RBI Assistant exam pattern and syllabus at the linked article.
Candidates can visit RBI exams page for any more information regarding the RBI Assistant and Grade B exams.