The State Bank of India invites applications every year for the post of Apprentice for different states of India. In 2021, the State Bank of India released 6100 vacancies for apprentices.
The official notification for SBI Apprentice 2022 Recruitment will be released soon. The candidates interested in applying for the SBI Apprentice 2022 must be aware of its exam pattern. The details regarding the exam pattern for SBI Apprentice is discussed in the article. To know more about bank exams, candidates can go through the linked article.
|Candidates can complement their preparation for Govt. Exams from the links given below:|
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
The selection process for SBI apprentices is based on online written test and test of local language. The written test consists of 4 subjects with 100 questions. The total time duration given for the examination is 1 hour. The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for General English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer. The structure of the online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|Subject||Numer of Questions||Maximum allotted||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes(1 hour)|
Some Related Links
Some Important Points to Note
- To get qualified, the candidates have to score minimum percentage marks. SC, ST, OBC and PwD candidates will be given 5% relaxation.
- There is no minimum qualifying mark for each subject. The minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the SBI.
- Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks as cut-off marks in the merit list (common marks at cut off point) such candidates will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in respective States and categories.
Local Language Test
- The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination.
- Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentices.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
For more details, candidate can check SBI Apprentice Notification
|Bank PO||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI SO Notification|
|SBI PO Exam Dates||SBI Exam Dates|