Physics is the study of matter, basic principles and laws of nature along with their manifestations. The study of physics is mainly involved in the explanations of the diverse phenomena of its concepts.
Definition of Physical World?
The physical world is referred to the complexity in nature and solving its own complexities will give us new insights into this physical world. It is referred to the analysis of nature conducted in order to understand how the world around us performs.
What are the Fundamental Forces of nature?
In this diverse world, the fundamental forces which govern the phenomena occurring in it are:
- Gravitational Force
- Electromagnetic Force
- Strong Nuclear Force
- Weak Nuclear Force
What are the laws of conservation in nature?
The conservation laws in physics are very important when it comes of understanding the subject. The laws are:
- Laws of Conservation of Mass
- Laws of Conservation of Energy
- Laws of Conservation of Momentum
- Laws of Conservation of Charge etc
- What do you think did Einstein mean when he said: “The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible”?
- “Every great physical theory starts as a heresy and ends as a dogma”. Give some examples from the history of science of the validity of this incisive remark
- “Politics is the art of the possible”. Similarly, “Science is the art of the soluble”. Explain this aphorism on the nature and practice of science.
Check out the more detailed information about Physical World class 11 notes chapter 1 below.