Important Questions with Answers for Class 12 CBSE Business Studies Chapter 6 – Staffing which is outlined by expert Business Studies teachers from the latest version of CBSE (NCERT) books.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Chapter – 6 Important Questions:
Why is ‘employment interview’ conducted in the process of selection?
Answer: The primary purpose of the employee interview is to assess the applicant’s feasibility for the designation by seeking from him or her and to check whether the person is suitable for the job post.
Also Check: Business Studies MCQs
‘Staffing makes for higher performance by putting the right person on the right job’. Is this statement true or false?
Why is Aptitude test conducted in the process of selection?
Answer: In order to measure and scale the applicant’s potential for learning a skill, an aptitude test is conducted.
What is the next step of selection?
Answer: Placement and Orientation.
The current day human resource management is a broader concept. Explain.
Answer: The current day human resource management involves:
- Assists in accomplishing the goals that are set by the establishment along with achieving the personal goals
- The utilisation of the employees’ skill sets in an efficient manner
- Enhance job satisfaction of the employees
|Important Topics in Business Studies:|
What are the benefits of employee training?
Answer: Benefits to the organisation:
- Economic operations: Trained resources utilise the obtainable resources in an effective and an effecient manner
- Increases productivity: It certainly enhances the quality and the quantity of the production
Benefits to the employees:
- Acquisition of new skillsets: A trained resource certainly acquires new skills
- Higher earnings: These trained resources can certainly perform better and hereby earn more superiors at the work environment
Stay tuned to BYJU’S for more CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Important Questions, question papers, sample papers, syllabus and Commerce notifications.
|Chapter-wise Important Questions (2019-2020) for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies-|
|Chapter 1 – Nature and Significance of Management||Chapter 8 – Controlling|
|Chapter 2 – Principles of Management||Chapter 9 – Financial Management|
|Chapter 3 – Business Environment||Chapter 10 – Financial Markets|
|Chapter 4 – Planning||Chapter 11 – Marketing|
|Chapter 5 – Organising||Chapter 12 – Consumer Protection|
|Chapter 7 – Directing|