Books for Public Administration optional UPSC/Books on public administration for UPSC/UPSC public administration books/Public Administration books for UPSC/IAS Public Administration Books
Public administration is a popular optional subject listed of UPSC IAS main examination. It is a significant subject as it interlinked with administration and governance. It needs great analysis and hard work. This subject is not an interesting subject. If approached with the right strategy and analysis, aspirants can easily fetch high score in Public Administration. The syllabus of Sociology for UPSC IAS Mains Exam is moderately short.
Recently, UPSC has released the notification for UPSC 2017 IAS Exam. UPSC IAS Exam is conducted in three phases- Prelims, Mains and Interview.
To ease both Prelims and Mains exam preparation, BYJU’s has given many tips and tricks. Now, here we are giving the complete list of books for Public administration.
Books for Public administration for UPSC Mains
- Administrative Thinkers by Prasad and Prasad
- Indian Public Administration – Arora and Goyal
- New Horizons of Public Administration – Mohit Bhattacharya
- Public Administration – Fadia and Fadia
- Public Administration In India 1st Edition – Maheshwari
- Public Administration In India – B L Fadia
- Public Administration – Laxmikant
- Public Administration and Public Affairs 12th Edition – Nicholas Henry
- Essentials Of Organizational Behaviour 10th Edition – Robbins, Sanghi and Judge
- Pub Ad A new look- Mohit Bhattacharya
- Public Administration: Concepts and Theories- Basu Rumki
Tune into byjus.com/free-ias-prep for more strategy articles and news on UPSC Civil Service IAS Exam