Public administration is a popular optional subject listed of UPSC IAS main examination. It is a significant subject as it interlinked with administration and governance. It needs great analysis and hard work. This subject is not an interesting subject. If approached with the right strategy and analysis, aspirants can easily fetch high score in Public Administration. The syllabus of Sociology for UPSC IAS Mains Exam is moderately short.
The UPSC has released the exam schedule for UPSC 2019. The 2019 UPSC exam prelims is scheduled to be held on 2nd June 2019. There is no optional paper for the IAS prelims exam. The IAS Mains exam consists of nine descriptive papers out of which there are two optional subject papers. Public administration as an optional is quite popular among IAS aspirants. It is considered a scoring optional. Also, there is quite a bit of overlap with the General Studies papers.
To ease both Prelims and Mains exam preparation, BYJU’s has given many tips and tricks. Now, here we are giving the complete list of books for Public administration.
Public Administration Books for UPSC
Books for Public administration for UPSC Mains
- Administrative Thinkers by Prasad and Prasad
- Indian Public Administration – Arora and Goyal
- New Horizons of Public Administration – Mohit Bhattacharya
- Public Administration – Fadia and Fadia
- Public Administration In India 1st Edition – Maheshwari
- Public Administration In India – B L Fadia
- Public Administration – Laxmikant
- Public Administration and Public Affairs 12th Edition – Nicholas Henry
- Essentials Of Organizational Behaviour 10th Edition – Robbins, Sanghi and Judge
- Pub Ad A new look- Mohit Bhattacharya
- Public Administration: Concepts and Theories- Basu Rumki
Tune into byjus.com/free-ias-prep for more strategy articles and news on UPSC Civil Service IAS Exam