Read the daily PIB update and stay up-to-date on current affairs for the UPSC exam
National Seminar on Entrepreneurship and Business Development in Ayurveda
- This seminar is being organised by Ministry of AYUSH in association with NITI Aayog at Dr. Ambedkar International centre, New Delhi
- It has the aim of encouraging entrepreneurs and Ayurveda stakeholders towards businesses opportunities in the sector.
- The seminar is expected to develop awareness among stakeholders about the business opportunities, encouraging young entrepreneurs to use of modern technologies and modern innovations in business development in the sector and to highlight opportunities at global level.
- The experts in marketing, finance management, innovation, telemedicine, the policy makers, experts in start-up as well as experienced entrepreneurs in Ayurveda pharmaceuticals and hospital industry will guide and share their experiences with the participants.
- The deliberations in the seminar are expected to educate the young entrepreneurs about the various possibilities of business development in Ayurveda sector, how to use the technology and the ease of business being facilitated by the Government for promoting their business in the field of Ayurveda.
National Conference on Public Procurement & Competition Law
- It is being organised by the Competition Commission of India (CCI)
- The National Conference is being organised in association with Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), a think tank under the aegis of Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- It is a unique initiative of the Commission which provides a platform to various stakeholders to engage in an active discussion with the policymakers and the industry on various aspects of competition law and public procurement.
- The National Conference will be attended by senior policy makers from Central Government, various State Governments, participants from the public sector enterprises, industry, legal and finance professionals, corporate lawyers, academics, and other relevant stakeholders.
- The event will focus on public procurement, bid rigging, cartels and leniency.
To ace UPSC current affairs section, read more PIB articles here.