The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education conducted the November 2021 Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (HP TET) from November 13, 2021 to November 28, 2021. The admit card (November 2021) for the exams were released on November 9, 2021 and November 16, 2021 on the official website of the Board. All the information related to the HP TET admit card and steps to download it are given below. You can also refer to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education i.e. hpbose.org for recent updates on the Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (HP TET).
|Looking for study material to prepare for the upcoming Government Exams?
Refer to the links below and supplement your government exam preparation:
Admit Card for HP TET 2021-2022
Candidates can download the HP TET admit card from the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Generally, HP TET admit card contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Test schedule
- Address of the examination centre
All the updates related to the admit card are made available by the Board on its website from time to time. Candidates can also refer to the official notification related to HP TET for more details pertaining to the admit card.
How to Download the Admit Card?
You can download the HP TET admit card by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education i.e. hpbose.org
- Select the tab ‘TET (Year)’
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
- A new window will open. Fill in your application number and date of birth, and click on ‘Submit’.
- Download the PDF and take a print out of the admit card.
Points to Remember: HP TET Admit Card
- The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will issue the HP TET admit card to only those candidates who have paid the application fee and completed the online application form as per the instructions given in the official notification.
- Candidates should carefully go through the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, should inform the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education immediately.
- Admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a cognizable offence
- Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to write the exam.
- In case a candidate is unable to download the admit card or is not able to find his/her admit card online, he/she should inform the Board’s office and present a record of submission of the online application form.
- Candidates should have a printout of the computer generated Confirmation Page and proof of payment of fees in order to make any inquiry pertaining to the HP TET admit card.
- In case, a candidate does not have the admit card before the commencement of the examination, he/she should meet the Centre Superintendent at least one hour before the examination at the centre with a print out of the computer generated online confirmation page.