IGCAR Admit Card is released by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research on its official website a few days before the exam date. Candidates are required to carry IGCAR hall tickets to the exam hall along with a valid ID proof for verification purposes. Only the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and have paid the application fee will be granted the IGCAR exam admit cards for various posts.
Aspirants of other government exams can check the links to know about different examinations.
|Do you wish to clear the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) exam? Refer to the links below and ace the examination:|
Steps to Download IGCAR Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the various posts including Technical Officer, Work Assistant and others can download the Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research admit card through the official site of IGCAR on igcar.gov.in.
IGCAR Hall Tickets will not be available in offline mode. Candidates are required to download the IGCAR call letter only through online mode.
To download the IGCAR hall ticket candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
- Look for the notice column on the right side
- In the notice column, Click on the IGCAR Admit Card 2023 link available on the page.
- Enter the login credentials (registration ID and password) and click on submit.
- Your IGCAR call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Go through all the details given on the IGCAR hall ticket for any discrepancy
- Now click on the download IGCAR admit card link.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
In case, any candidate is unable to download the IGCAR hall tickets, he or she must immediately contact the Organization with their application number.
Details Given on IGCAR Hall Ticket
Candidates must carefully check all the details mentioned in the IGCAR call letter. This would help them to bring into notice of the concerned officials if there are any mistakes or omissions on the admit card of the IGCAR exam. Candidates who do not produce a clear and visible IGCAR Admit Card before the officials at the examination venue will not be allowed to sit through the exams.
The details provided in the IGCAR Admit Card are:
- Name of Exam Centre
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Examination Name
- Post Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents to be carried in the Exam Hall along with IGCAR Admit Card
The candidates should carry the IGCAR Admit Card while appearing for the exam. Without the IGCAR Admit Card candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam.They are also appealed to carry all the following required documents ready, which will be scanned through during IGCAR Admit Card 2023.
- IGCAR Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Post
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Candidates who wish to crack the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research exam need to put in a lot of hard work, be patient and stay determined during their exam preparation.
IGCAR aspirants can refer to BYJU’S study materials which are well-structured and help you to understand the core concepts in a lucid manner.
All Government exam aspirants can also visit the Preparation Strategy for Competitive Exams page to get the best tips to ace the upcoming examinations.