The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2023 Phase 1 test will take place on February 25, 2023, and the UGC NET Admit Card download link has been activated by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The official website has made the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 download link available to applicants who will be taking the UGC NET 2023 Exam between February 21 and March 10, 2023.
The National Testing Agency – NTA will issue and activate the UGC NET call letters on the official website. To download the admit card or hall ticket, candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth on the link activated by the NTA.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the examination. Those who forget to carry the UGC NET admit card to the exam centre will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
|The UGC Net exam is just around the corner? Refer to the links below and ace the examination:|
UGC NET Admit Card
The computer based test of UGC NET 2023 will be conducted between 21st February and 10th March 2023. All the candidates whose application form was correct and accepted and who have fulfilled the prescribed eligibility criteria will be issued the University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test Admit Card 2023. The UGC NET hall tickets will be released for 64 subjects.
Given below are relevant dates of the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 –
|UGC NET Admit Card 2023|
|Starting of application form||29th December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||17 January 2023 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date for fee submission||17 January 2023 (11: 50 PM)|
|Application correction||19 & 20th January 2023|
|UGC NET City of Examination Centre||
|UGC NET admit card release date||19th February 2023 onwards|
|UGC NET Exam dates||Between February 21 and March 10, 2023|
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card?
Candidates can download the UGC NET admit card from the official website (link given below) by using their application number and password generated at the time of registration.
Given below are the steps to download the UGC NET call letter for UGC NET exam 2023 –
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET 2023 @ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card for UGC NET 2023 tab on the home screen.
- Step 3: Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Captcha as shown on the screen
- Step 4: Click on the Login button.
- Step 5: Complete your undertaking regarding COVID-19 and submit your details.
- Step 6: Now, the UGC NET Admit card for phase 2 is displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Verify all the details mentioned in the UGC NET Call Letter carefully.
- Step 8: Once verified, download the UGC NET Exam Admit card by clicking on the download icon and printing it.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Download Link
NTA has announced that it will release the call letter for UGC NET 2023 a week before the exam date. The admit card of UGC NET 2023 exam will comprise all the relevant details related to the exam, centre and candidates.
For candidates’ convenience we have provided the direct link to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2023. They can simply visit the link and download the call letter.
Details Mentioned in the UGC NET Call Letter
It is advisable that candidates should cross-check the details mentioned in the UGC NET Hall Tickets. In any case, if the applicants have received an admit card with incorrect information, he/she must inform the concerned authority immediately on the helpline number.
The UGC NET Call Letter will have the following details for the candidates –
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/roll number of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name and Address of the examination centre
- Date of online examination
- Time of online examination
- Exam Shift
- Reporting time
- Exam Day Instruction
- Subject and Subject Code
- General guidelines and instructions for the candidate
How to Correct Errors in UGC NET Admit Card 2023?
In case, a candidate is not able to download his/her UGC NET call letter or there is any discrepancy in the particulars given on the admit card, the candidate should call the following helpline numbers of the NTA – 8076535482 and 7703859909.
Candidates can call on these numbers on working days from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
General Instructions Related to UGC NET Hall Ticket
- Candidatesare required to take UGC Net call letter along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled
- A simple transparent BallPoint Pen
- One or two passport-size photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) to be pasted on an attendance sheet.
- Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs i.e. – PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card (With photograph), Aadhaar Enrolment No, Ration Card, etc.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under the PwD category (If required).
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones and other banned/ prohibited items/
- Shoes or footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- 5 Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination hall.
- A duly filled admit card at the end of the examination must be dropped in the designated drop box.
UGC NET Call Letter – Guidelines For Covid-19 Rules
- Maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times.
- Queue managers or ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the centre
- Follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
- Lab numbers will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry into the centre. Hand sanitiser will be available at various locations in the centre.
- Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
- Candidate will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry.
- The candidate will be required to remove the mask worn by him/ her from home, and use the mask provided at centre only.
- At time of entry, the filled in Undertaking on Admit Card, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked and centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning bar code at Admit Card.
- The Admit Card consists of three pages- Page 1 contains the Centre details and Self Declaration (Undertaking), Page 2 has “ Important instructions for candidates” and Page 3 has “ Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19 ”. The candidate has to download all three pages.
Keep Track of the page for regular updates on the UGC NET Admit Card.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.