Yes, it is absolutely possible to clear the UPSC exam in the very first attempt. Thorough and strategic preparation, along with perseverance and hard work can easily help a candidate crack the IAS Exam in the first attempt itself.
The following tips can be considered by candidates:
- Analyzing the syllabus and exam pattern in detail
- Solving mock tests and previous year papers for better understanding of prelims and mains exam
- Referring to success stories of IAS Toppers
- Following a strict and well-managed study plan
- Availability and accessibility of study material
- Registering for any online or offline assistance, if needed
Get all the required study material at UPSC Preparation – Free IAS Prep page.