National Insurance Company Limited conducts exams to recruits candidates for various posts like Administrative Officer, Assistant Actuary, Account Apprentice etc. These exams are great opportunities for candidates aspiring to get into the insurance sector. The candidate applying for the AO examination must pay the NICL Exam Fee for Administrative Officer(AO) via online mode. The details of NICL Exam Fee for AO examination are given in the article.
Candidates willing to know more about the NICL exams can visit the linked article.
|Candidates can refer to the below mentioned links to ace the upcoming NICL AO exam|
NICL AO Exam Fee
Fee payment is the last stage of the application procedure of NICL AO. The fee for the examination is Rs. 600/- (including intimation charges). For SC/ ST / PWD candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only). Exam fees for different categories are given below.
|All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
|Scheduled Castes||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|Persons With Disabilities||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
NICL AO Exam Fee Payment Method
- The payment can be made by using
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),
- Credit Cards,
- Internet Banking,
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Donot press the BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
Aspirants of various Insurance exams can know the details of the upcoming examination on the linked page.
FAQ about NICL AO
How can I get a job in NICL?
Who are eligible for the NICL AO post?
What is the salary of NICL AO?
Is NICL AO exam tough?
|NICL AO Exam Pattern||NICL Full Form|
|NIACL AO Mock Test||NIACL Assistant Syllabus|
|NICL Salary||NIACL AO salary|
|NICL Syllabus||NIACL Preparation|