The state-owned general insurance company, NICL conducts the NICL AO exam for the post of Administrative Officer. Aspirants of this profitable and stable job profile under the Government of India must prepare really hard to beat the tough competition. BYJU’S have brought the free NICL AO Mock Test series for the rigorous preparation so that the candidates can outdo the competitors in the NICL AO exam.
Aspirants of any other job profile under the government sector can find detailed information on various Government exams in the article linked here.
The NICL AO is Scale-I cadre Post. Owing to the dignity and the job stability that NICL Administrative officer post offers, the exam enjoys robust contention. Thus, demanding stringent preparation for the exam.
For such rigorous preparation candidates can take free NICL AO Mock tests given below:
NICL AO Mock Test 1:- Download PDF Here
NICL AO Mock Test 2:- Download PDF Here
NICL AO Mock Test 3:- Download PDF Here
The National Insurance Company Limited conducts the NICL AO exam to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer. The exam is conducted over certain intervals of time, depending upon the need of NICL.
|Take up Free Online NICL AO Mock Tests now and score more in the upcoming insurance exam.
Also, refer to the links below and ace the examination:
For more details on the NICL exam kindly check the Insurance exams article linked here.
The NICL AO test series consists of free NICL AO online mock tests that are aligned with the NICL AO previous year paper.
A complete set of 25 model questions is provided in each online mock test of NICL AO exam that is based on the NICL AO previous year question paper.
Not just that, NICL AO test series provides answer key and detailed solutions to each question in the free NICL AO mock test PDFs.
The online NICL AO free mock test will prepare the candidates for the final face-off by giving NICL AO model questions from the three main sections of NICL AO paper. Therefore, the candidates who wish to revise the whole syllabus and analyze the level of preparation must take the NICL AO Test series on a regular basis.
Also, it is important to practice NICL AO previous year question paper and to take online quizzes for all-round preparation of NICL AO exam.
Other related links:
|NIACL Exams||NIACL Assistant Mock tests||NIACL AO Syllabus|
|Government exams after 12th||Government Schemes||NIACL AO Salary|
NICL AO Exam Pattern
National Insurance Company Limited exam pattern for Administrative Officer Post is set by the NICL itself.
NICL AO is an online written examination conducted in two stages.
- NICL AO Preliminary Exam
- NICL AO Mains Exam
Besides these two written exams, candidates have to go through the Interview round and final Selection process to get appointed as Administrative Officer in NICL.
NICL AO Prelims exam comprises objective questions of 100 marks and is conducted online.
The prelims exam of NICL AO consists of 3 sections. Details of the same are given below:
|NICL AO exam pattern – Prelims|
|Sections||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
The online NICL AO free Mock Tests comprises questions from Reasoning ability, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude sections. Practicing online NICL AO Test series on a daily basis will provide insightful information on the performances, speed & accuracy and overall efficiency for the final face-off.
The pattern of NICL AO Mock Test Series will be the same as the one given below. Candidates can refer to the NICL AO Free Mock test given below.
NICL AO Mock Test 1
Directions 1-3 In each question given below, identify the sentence(s) or part(s) of sentence(s) that is/are correct in terms of grammar or usage (including spelling, punctuation and logical consistency). Then, choose the most appropriate option.
- In response to the allegations and condemnation pouring in,
- Perhaps. sensing the rising tide of global labour concerns,
- Nike implemented comprehensive changes in their labour policy.
- from the public would become a prominent media issue,
- Nike sought to be a industry leader in employee relations.
- 3,4 and 5
- Only 4
- 3,2, and 5
- 1 and 5
- In 1849, a poor Bavarian imigrant named Levi Strauss
- at the invitation of his brother-in-law David Stern
- landed in San Francisco, California,
- owner of dry goods business.
- This dry goods business would later became known as Levi Strauss & Company.
- Only 3
- 3 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 1,3 and 4
- The nightmare is far from over, for the government
- is still unable to reach hundreds who are marooned.
- Charges and countercharges mean nothing
- to the few million who have lost their home.
- The death count have just begun.
- Only 3
- 1 and 3
- 1,2 and 3
- Only 2
Directions 4-6 the sentences given below have two blanks with 5 pairs of words as options. Choose the pair that best completes the sentence.
Q.4. Exhaustion of natural resources, destruction of individual initiative by governments, control over men’s minds by central _______ of education and propaganda are some of the major evils which appear to be on the increase as a result of the impact of science upon minds suited by __________ to an earlier kind of world.
- Tenets; fixation
- Institutions; inhibitions
- Organs; tradition
- Departments; repulsion
Q.5. As navigators, calendar makers, and other __________ of the night sky accumulated evidence to the contrary, ancient astronomers were forced to __________ that certain bodies might move in circles about points, which in turn moved in circles about the earth.
- Observers; concede
- Scrutinizers; believe
- Students; conclude
- Oservers; agree
Q.6. The genocides in Bosnia and Rwanda, apart from being mis-described in the most sinister and _________ manner as ‘ethnic cleansing’, were also blamed, in further hand-washing rhetoric, on something dark and interior to __________ and perpetrators alike.
- Innovative; communicator
- Disingenuous; victims
- Enchanting; leaders
- Tragic; sufferers
Directions 7-9 there are five sentences labelled 1,2,3,4 and 5. Sentence 1 is in its correct place. The four that follow need to be arranged in the logical order to form a meaningful passage. Choose the most appropriate option.
- I had six thousand acres of land, and had thus got much spare land besides the coffee plantation. Part of the farm was native forest, and about one thousand acres were squatters’ land, what [the Kikuyu] called their shambas.
- The beans ripened in the fields, were gathered and thrashed by the women, and the maize stalks and coffee pods were collected and burned, so that in certain seasons thin blue columns of smoke rose here and there all over the farm.
- The squatters’ land was more intensely alive than the rest of the farm, and was changing with the seasons the year round. The maize grew up higher than your head as you walked on the narrow hard-trampled footpaths in between the tall green rustling regiments.
- The Kikuyu also grew sweet potatoes that have a vine like leaf and spread over the ground like a dense entangled mat, and many varieties of big yellow and green speckled pumpkins.
- The squatters are Natives, who with their families hold a few acres on a white man’s farm, and in return have to work for him a certain number of days in the year. My squatters, I think, saw the relationship in a different light, for many of them were born on the farm, and their fathers before them, and they very likely regarded me as a sort of superior squatter on their estates.
- In America, highly educated women, who are in a stronger position in the labor market than less qualified ones, have higher rates of marriage than other groups.
- Indeed, just as with crime, an enormous academic literature exists on the validity of the pure economic approach to the evolution of family structures.
- But regardless of the conclusion of any particular piece of work, it is hard to establish convincing connections between family changes and economic factors using conventional approaches.
- And, as with crime, it is equally inconclusive.
- Some work supports the Becker thesis, and some appear to contradict it.
- Indonesia has experienced dramatic shifts in its formal governance arrangements since the fall of President Soeharto and the close of his centralized, authoritarian “New Order” regime in 1997.
- The mass media, once tidily under Soeharto’s thumb, has experienced significant liberalization, as has the legal basis for non-governmental organizations, including many dedicated to such controversial issues as corruption control and human rights.
- The political system has taken its place in the nearly 10 years since Reformasi began. It has featured the active contest for political office among a proliferation of parties at central, provincial and district levels; direct elections for the presidency (since 2004); and radical changes in centre-local government relations towards administrative, fiscal, and political decentralization.
- A different group of analysts paint a picture in which the institutional forms have changed, bitt power relations have not. Vedi Hadiz argues that Indonesia’s “democratic transition” has been anything but linear.
- Such developments are seen optimistically by a number of donors and some external analysts, who interpret them as signs of Indonesia’s political normalization.
Q.10. In a certain code INVENTION is written as LQYHQWLRQ, then which word will be coded as GHFHPEHU?
I N V E N T I O N
(+3) (+3) (+3) (+3) (+3) (+3) (+3) (+3) (+3)
L Q Y H Q W L R Q
G H F H P E H U
(-3) (-3) (-3) (-3) (-3) (-3) (-3) (-3)
D E C E M B E R
Some smileys are cartoons
All cartoons are Joker
No Joker is an artist
I. Some cartoons are artist
II. Some joker being an artist is a possibility
- Only I follow
- Only II follow
- None Follow
- Both Follow
Directions 12-14 Read the information given below and answer the questions following.
R and S are a married couple having two daughters, M and D. D is married to A who is the son of G and T. N is daughter of A. K, who is A’s sister is married to H and has two sons Z and P. P is the grandson of G and T.
Q.12. How is K related to D?
Q.13. What is the relation between Z and N?
Q.14. Which of the following statements is true?
- T is D’s maternal uncle.
- G is H’s Mother-in-law
- Z is son of M
- N is cousin of K
↔ = siblings
↕ = son/daughter
～ = married to
(- ) Female
Q.15. In the word ADVERTISEMENT, will remain unchanged when the letters within the word are arranged alphabetically?
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
A D E E E I M N R S T T V
The position of A, D and E remain unchanged.
Direction 16-17 study the alpha-numeric series given and answer the following questions.
Q 1 ? 4 > V * C A K % 2 & U 9 I # 6 1 F E ^ 8 I +
Q. 16. What will be the 5th element to the right of the 11th element from the left end?
Solution 16.: 11th element from left end is % and the 5th right element from % is I.
Q.17. How many such vowels are there in the given arrangements which are immediately preceded by ma symbol and followed by a number?
Q.18. 397 x 397 +104 x 104 + 2 x 397 x 104 = ?
Solution 18. Given Expression = 397 x 397 +104 x 104 + 2 x 397 x 104
I.e. (397)2 + (104)2 = (501)2
I.e. (500 + 1)2
5002 + 12 + 2 x 500 x 1 = 250000 + 1 + 1000
Q.19. The cost of 6 pens and 8 pencils is 84. One-third of the cost of one penis equal to the cost of one pencil. What is the total cost of 4 pens and 5 pencils?
Solution 19. Let the cost of 1 pen = y then cost of 1 pencil = y/3
Therefore, 6y + 3 x (y/3) = 84
7y = 84 i.e. y = 12
So, total cost of 4 pens and 5 pencils =
(4y + 5y/3) = 17y/3
I.e. (17 x 12) / 3
Q.20. Sarthak earns twice as much in the month of March as in each other months of the year. What part of his entire annual earnings was earned in March?
Solution 20. Let Sarthak earnings be y in each other 11 months.
Then Sarthak’s earning in March = 2y
So, sarthaks’ annual earnings will be = (11y + 2y) = 13y
Thus, the required fraction = 2y/13y i.e. 2/13
Q.21. what will come in place of (?)
421 ÷ 35 x 299.97 ÷ 25.05 = ?2
Solution 21. Let the given number = y
Given 421 ÷ 35 x 299.97 ÷ 25.05 = y2
(y)2 = 420 ÷ 35 x 300 ÷ 25
= 12 x 300 ÷ 25 = 12 x 12
Therefore, y = √12 x 12 i.e 12
Q.22. Gardeners plant 17956 trees in such a way that there are as many rows as there are trees in a row. What is the number of trees in a row?
Q.23. The difference between the ages of two men is 10 years. 15 years ago, the elder one was twice as old as the younger one. What is the present age of the elder man is?
- 35 years
- 53 years
- 42 years
- 25 years
Solution 23. Let the ages be y and (y + 10) years
Then, (y + 10 – 15) = 2 (y – 15)
Y – 5 = 2y -30
Y = 25
Present age of the elder man = (y + 10) years i.e. 25 + 10 = 35 years
Q.24. By how much percent is four-fifth of 70 is lesser than five-seventh of 112?
4/5 x 70 = 56
And, 5/7 x 112 = 80
Therefore, required percent = [(80 – 56) / 80 x 100]
24/80 x 100 = 30%
Q.25. If the cost price of 10 articles is equal to the selling price of 7 articles, then the gain or loss percent is?
- 51% gain
- 42 (6/7)% loss
- 42 (6/7)% gain
- 35% loss
Solution 25. Let the cost price of each article = ₹1
Then cost price of 7 article =₹ 7 and selling price of 7 article = ₹ 10
Therefore, Gain % = (3/7 x 100)%
I.e. 42 (6/7)%
Keep checking the page regularly for more mock tests on various insurance exams.
Frequently Asked Questions on NICL AO Mock Tests
Q 1. Does BYJU’S provide solutions to NICL AO Free Mock Tests?
Q 2. Can I retake the NICL AO practice papers to improve my score?
Q 3. How is solving NICL AO Mock Test series helpful?
Ans. There are multiple benefits of solving the free NICL AO mock test series:
- Understanding the exam pattern well
- Apprehending the difficulty level of exam
- Learning time management skills to solve the paper
- Revising the entire syllabus at once
- Analysing your performance based on the marks scored