This article shall give information regarding the NIACL AO salary structure. The New India Assurance Company Limited is the conducting body for the NIACL AO exam. The insurance sector has proven to be one of the largest employment sectors in the country.
The job for an Administrative Officer in NIACL is one of the most reputed and prestigious ones. The job profile, authority and salary for an Administrative Officer in NIACL is one essential cause for lakhs of candidates being attracted to the exam.
The basic pay of an Administrative Officer in NIACL is Rs. 32,795 per month and the in-hand NIACL AO salary is approximately Rs.51,000 per month.
Candidates aspiring to give the NIACL AO exam can visit the linked article for details like notification, vacancies, recruitment, etc.
NIACL AO Salary Structure
The NIACL AO exam is not an annually conducted exam and the number of candidates appearing for the exams are exceptionally high. The NIACL AO salary is one major reason for the interest of aspirants in the job.
The table below gives details about the NIACL AO salary:
|NIACL AO Salary|
|Total Salary||Rs. 51,000 (approx)|
The NIACL AO salary also varies for employees based on the job location. The HRA provided differs for employees based on their location of employment. The above-mentioned salary is exclusive of the benefits and allowances provided to an Administrative Officer.
The benefits and allowances given to an Administrative Officer apart from the NIACL AO salary include:
- House Rent Allowances
- Medical Benefits
- Leave fare concession
- Dearness Allowance
The annual NIACL AO salary is approximately Rs. 6,50,000. Aspirants must prepare themselves well for the upcoming NIACL exams and secure a better future prospect for themselves.
The image below gives the detailed NIACL AO salary for a newly recruited Administrative Officer for the year 2018:
Candidates can know more about other government exams at the linked article.
NIACL AO Job Profile
Candidates interested for a career in NIACL must know that along with the high salary, comes in a lot of responsibilities and the job profile for an Administrative Officer in NIACL is no exception. The job responsibilities of a NIACL AO Officer include:
- An Administrative Officer is a First level Officer and needs to handle administrative and authoritative work
- Checking the insurance policies, authorizing insurance claims, filing official returns are all a part of an Administrative Officer’s job profile
- For NIACL AO specialised officers, the job profile differs. For Finance and Accounts Officer, managing the financial bookkeeping of the company, preparation of budgets, managing of receipts and records for the company are the responsibilities they need to fulfil.
- For Legal Officer, handling the legal affairs of the company, managing agreement and contracts are a part of their job profile.
- The job profile for Administrative Officer (Company Secretary), the responsibilities include compiling statutory and regulatory requirements.
Candidates who wish to appear for NIACL exams can visit the linked article for more details regarding the exam.
NIACL AO – Career Growth
The NIACL AO salary for Officers continues to increase with the increase in their posts in the insurance company. In terms of growth in career, NIACL proves to be one of the most companies to work for.
Employees working as Administrative Officers need to serve the company for a minimum of four years and after the completion of this time period, the responsibilities, post and NIACL AO salary for employees also increases.
NIACL AO is one of the most sought-after jobs in the country and aspirants must try to crack the exam for the benefits, NAICL AO salary and more importantly for a decent job prospect.
IAS aspirants can check the IAS salary page to get detailed information for the salary of an IAS officer in India.