Table of 99
Table of 99 is the multiplication table of the number ninety-nine (99). Here, we have provided the 99 times table from 1 to 20 times along with the chart and PDF. Students can refer to all Tables from 1 to 100 to work with numerical simplifications quickly.
What is the table of 99?
The table of 99 or 99 times table is called the multiplication table of 99. This can be defined using two basic operations such as addition and multiplication. For example, the value 3 times 99 can be expressed as:
99 × 3 = 297
We can also get this value by repeatedly adding 99 for 3 times such as,
99 + 99 + 99 = 297
In the same way, we can get the other multiples of 99. The below table shows the 99 times table from 1 to 20.
Multiplication Table of 99
How to Read the Table of 99
Read the below ninety-nine (99) times table from 1 to 10.
- One time ninety-nine is ninety nine
- Two times ninety-nine is one hundred and ninety eight
- Three times ninety-nine is two hundred and ninety seven
- Four times ninety-nine is three hundred and ninety six
- Five times ninety-nine is four hundred and ninety five
- Six times ninety-nine is five hundred and ninety four
- Seven times ninety-nine is six hundred and ninety three
- Eight times ninety-nine is seven hundred and ninety two
- Nine times ninety-nine is eight hundred and ninety one
- Ten times ninety-nine is nine hundred and ninety
From the above, we can observe that there is a pattern for memorizing the table of 99. That means, the unit digit is decreasing from 9 to 0, the tenth digits remain the same, i.e. 9 and the hundredth digits are increasing from 0 to 9. This trick is used to write the 99 times table quickly and accurately.
More Multiplication Tables
|Table of 31||Table of 32||Table of 33|
|Table of 34||Table of 35||Table of 36|
|Table of 37||Table of 38||Table of 39|
|Table of 40||Table of 41||Table of 42|
|Table of 43||Table of 44||Table of 45|
Visit www.byjus.com for more maths tables and download BYJU’S – The Learning App for engaging videos of maths concepts.