MPBSE 10th Board is responsible for conducting the Class 10 Exams in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a crucial year in every MPBSE students’ life. Preparing for the exams can be very exhausting and challenging. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is in charge of conducting the board exams. Meanwhile, the MP Board also ensures a quality education system via policies that are assisted by various educational principles.
Table of Contents
- Latest Updates
- About the MPBSE 10th Board Examination
- Overview of the MPBSE 10th Board 2022
- MPBSE 10th Board Exam Resources
- MPBSE 10th Board Result Analysis
For the students who are preparing for the Class 10 exams, we have compiled in this article the best study materials. Students can just click on the provided links to access the resources such as the updated MP Board Blueprint. Meanwhile, the resources that we have also provided below in this article, include the links to get the Class 10 MP Board exam materials such as the MP 10th Board Syllabus, textbooks, previous year papers and the MP 10th Board Sample Papers.
- MPBSE has released the time-table for the Class 10 Examinations, 2022.
- The MPBSE has released a notification regarding online entry of marks of the quarterly, six-monthly examination of students of class 9th to 12th studying in academic session 2021-22 till 31-01-2022.
- A notification has been released regarding online entry of marks of the quarterly examination of students of class 9th to 12th studying in academic session 2021-22 by the MPBSE.
- The MPBSE has released a notice regarding the increase in the date of online entry of marks of the quarterly examination of students of class 9th and 10th studying in academic session 2021-22 till 15-01-2022.
- MPBSE has updated a notice regarding correction of errors in the online filled examination applications for the session 2021-22 conducted by the board by 15-01-2022.
About the MPBSE 10th Board Examination
The MP 10th Board Exams are conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) in the month of March. The Class 10 MP Board lays the foundation for the higher classes, as the passing marks scored in this year determines the higher educational choices of the students.
HSC or High School Certificate Exams in Madhya Pradesh are usually attended by over 11 lakh students, and is the first board exam that they appear for. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) released the updated MP Board Class 10th Examination Board Timetable for the academic year 2021-22. To know more about the dates, check the MP Board Date-Sheet.
Functions of the MPBSE 10th Board
The MPBSE 10th Board plays the following roles:
- Devising the courses of study
- Prescribing syllabus
- Conducting examinations
- Granting recognition to schools
- Providing support, leadership and direction for all secondary educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
Overview of the MPBSE 10th Board 2022
|Exam Name||MPBSE HSC Exam 2022|
|Conducted by||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
|Exam Dates||18.02.2022 – 10.03.2022|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number of Students||Around 11 lakhs|
|Tentative Result Date||March/April, 2022|
Candidates who have appeared for the HSC Exam can check their scores on the official website , as soon as it gets released. Also, find a step-by-step guide to check the Madhya Pradesh State Education Board official website for Results at MP Board Class 10 Results page.
In this article we have provided all the MBSE 10th Board resources and study materials from the syllabus to the textbooks and previous year papers.
MPBSE 10th Board Exam Resources
We offer the following material for the MPBSE 10th Board, crucial for examinations for the current academic year. Students can download these resources and start preparing for the MPBSE10th Board.
MPBSE 10th Board Result Analysis
MPBSE HSC Year-wise Comparison
- Total Number of Students: The average number of students appearing for the MPBSE Class 10 Exams has been roughly ranging in between 9 lakhs – 11.5 lakhs. The numbers showed a remarkable decrease in the year 2021, when 9,14,079 students appeared for their Class 10 MP Board Exams. Here is a comparison of the number of students appearing for the Class 10 Exams over the last few years.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared|
- Overall Passing Percent: The performance of students in Class 10 MPBSE has been around 50-60%. In 2018, 66.54% of the students passed, and this percentage decreased in 2019, where 61.32% of the students passed. The percentage increased slightly in 2020 when 62.84% of the students passed. However, in 2021, all of the students appearing for the 10th Class Board exams had successfully qualified. Below is a comparison of the passing percentage of the students year-wise.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys Pass Percentage||Girls Pass Percentage|
Other resources available for the students of the higher class of MP Board also include the MP Board Model Paper Class 12th Hindi Medium.