MPBSE 10th Board is responsible for conducting the Class 10 Exams in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a crucial year in every MPBSE students’ life. Preparing for the exams can be very exhausting and challenging. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is in charge of conducting the board exams. Meanwhile, the MP Board also ensures a quality education system via policies that are assisted by various educational principles.
Table of Contents
- Latest Updates
- About the MPBSE 10th Board Examination
- Overview of the MPBSE 10th Board 2023
- MPBSE 10th Board Exam Resources
- MPBSE 10th Board Result Analysis
For the students who are preparing for the Class 10 exams, we have compiled in this article the best study materials. Students can just click on the provided links to access the resources such as the updated MP Board Blueprint. Meanwhile, the resources that we have also provided below in this article, include the links to get the Class 10 MP Board exam materials such as the MP 10th Board Syllabus, textbooks, previous year papers and the MP 10th Board Sample Papers.
- MPBSE has released the results for Class 10 Board Examinations, 2023.
About the MPBSE 10th Board Examination
The MP 10th Board Exams are conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) in the month of March. The Class 10 MP Board lays the foundation for the higher classes, as the passing marks scored in this year determines the higher educational choices of the students.
HSC or High School Certificate Exams in Madhya Pradesh are usually attended by over 11 lakh students, and is the first board exam that they appear for. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) released the Class 10th Board Examination Results on 25th May 2023. To know more about the dates, check the MP Board Date-Sheet.
Functions of the MPBSE 10th Board
The MPBSE 10th Board plays the following roles:
- Devising the courses of study
- Prescribing syllabus
- Conducting examinations
- Granting recognition to schools
- Providing support, leadership and direction for all secondary educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
Overview of the MPBSE 10th Board 2023
|Exam Name||MPBSE HSC Exam 2023|
|Conducted by||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
|Exam Dates||01.03.2023 – 27.03.2023|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number of Students||Around 11 lakhs|
|Tentative Result Date||25 May, 2023|
Candidates who have appeared for the HSC Exam can check their scores on the official website as soon as it gets released. Also, find a step-by-step guide to check the Madhya Pradesh State Education Board official website for Results at MP Board Class 10 Results page.
In this article we have provided all the MBSE 10th Board resources and study materials from the syllabus to the textbooks and previous year papers.
MPBSE 10th Board Exam Resources
We offer the following material for the MPBSE 10th Board, crucial for examinations for the current academic year. Students can download these resources and start preparing for the MPBSE10th Board.
MPBSE 10th Board Result Analysis
MPBSE HSC Year-wise Comparison
- Total Number of Students: The average number of students appearing for the MPBSE Class 10 Exams has been roughly ranging in between 9 lakhs – 11.5 lakhs. The numbers showed a remarkable decrease in the year 2021, when 9,14,079 students appeared for their Class 10 MP Board Exams. The number increased next year in 2022, only to decrease again in 2023 with 8,15,364 students appearing for the Class 10 board exams. Here is a comparison of the number of students appearing for the Class 10 Exams over the last few years.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared|
- Overall Passing Percent: The performance of students in Class 10 MPBSE has been around 50-60%. In 2018, 66.54% of the students passed, and this percentage decreased in 2019, where 61.32% of the students passed. The percentage increased slightly in 2020 when 62.84% of the students passed. However, this year saw a slight increase in the overall pass percentage as compared to last year. Below is a comparison of the passing percentage of the students year-wise.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys Pass Percentage||Girls Pass Percentage|
Other resources available for the students of the higher class of MP Board also include the MP Board Model Paper Class 12th Hindi Medium.