AIPMT Exam calls for a thorough preparation so that one can crack the exam as easy as a cakewalk. Usually when it comes to the preparation for exam, what students face is starting problem and they seem to get perplexed about where to start and how to start especially they face problem beginning with chapters and wonder which topic to start, how to prepare, and where to start.
So here are a few essential tips on how to prepare for biology paper in AIPMT 2016.
- First and foremost know your biology syllabus for AIPMT exam, it is advised to start with NCERT book for biology as NCERT books are considered and it is also suggested to have one standard reference book as an additional study material.
- It is advised to divide your biology syllabus into three as it will make your preparation very easy. Generally, the question types for exam will be from three types of chapters and they are:
- Should Do: This may include questions from topics like Animal Reproduction & Development, Animal Respiration, Animal Tissues, Animal Nutrition, Ecology and Biotechnology etc.
- Do Only if you have sufficient time: This section includes chapters like Animal Kingdom from Porifera to Echinoderms, Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Growth Repair and Regeneration, Microbes and Origin of Life, Biodiversity.
- Do or Die: Under this category comes important topics like Cell Structure, Photosynthesis, Plant Nutrition, Plant Morphology, Genetics, Plant Kingdom, Monera etc.
- Never forget the most important step in your preparation is to refer AIPMT previous question papers of biology, as this will give you an idea about the question patterns and will be the best way to practice and revise.
- Students are advised to study all the examples given in NCERT along with the common names and to prepare wisely for Animalia and Plantae topics as it is time consuming and exhaustive. And, more emphasis must be given on Chordates of class levels and Phylum in Non-Chordates.
- Always have the habit of making charts and notes of names while studying for biology as this will help you in revising and to keep names on your fingertips. And, also it becomes easy to refer before AIPMT 2016 exam.
After all the efforts for AIPMT preparation, stay confident and calm. Don’t care about the number of seats in AIPMT 2016, after all you want only one seat and just aim for it!
AIPMT 2016 exam will be conducted in the first week of May 2016. The online application forms of AIPMT 2016 will come out in the month of December. It is advised to refer the AIPMT Syllabus of last year’s bulletin published by the AIPMT exam authorities, as the syllabus has been more or less the same over the past few years.
Now, it is more easy to prepare for AIPMT 2016 exam, as BYJU’s bring the most effective and adaptive learning system through BYJU’s – The Learning App, which any AIPMT aspirants can download for free anytime and get access to all the information related to AIPMT like AIPMT study materials, AIPMT Syllabus, preparation tips, AIPMT admit card, previous and sample papers, video classes and much more.