NEET examination calls for a thorough preparation to crack the exam easily. Usually when it comes to the preparation for the exam, what students face is starting problem and they seem to get perplexed when starting off, especially they face problem beginning with chapters and wonder which topic to start, how to prepare, and where to start.
Hence, we bring to you a few essential tips on how to prepare for biology paper in NEET 2020.
- First and foremost, know your biology syllabus for NEET exam, it is advised to start with NCERT textbook for biology as NCERT books are deemed best. In addition, it is the standard book.
- It is advised to split the syllabus for biology into 3 parts, for easy preparation. Generally, the question types for the exam will be from three types of chapters and they are:
- Must Do: It includes questions from topics such as Animal Respiration, Reproduction & Development, Animal Nutrition, Animal Tissues, Biotechnology and Ecology etc.
- Do Only if you have sufficient time: This section includes chapters like the Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Animal Kingdom from Porifera to Echinoderms, Microbes and Origin of Life, Growth Repair and Regeneration, Biodiversity.
- Do or Die: The category covers important topics like Photosynthesis, Cell Structure, Plant Morphology, Plant Nutrition, Genetics, Monera, Plant Kingdom, etc.
- Never forget the most important step in your preparation is to refer NEET previous question papers of biology, it provides an idea about the question patterns and is the best way to practice and revise.
- Students are advised to study all the examples given in NCERT along with the common names and to prepare wisely for Plantae and Animalia topics as it is time-consuming and exhaustive. And, more emphasis must be given on Chordates of class levels and Phylum in Non-Chordates.
- Always have the habit of making charts and notes of names while studying for biology as this will help you in revising and to keep names on your fingertips. And, also it becomes easy to refer before the NEET exam.
After all the efforts for NEET exam preparation, stay confident and calm. Don’t care about the number of seats in NEET 2020, after all, you want only one seat and just aim for it!
NEET 2020 exam will be conducted on 13th September 2020. The online application forms of NEET is out now, available from 2nd December 2019 onwards. The last day to fill and submit the online application is 31st December 2019. It is advised to refer the NEET Syllabus of last year’s bulletin published by the NEET exam authorities, as the syllabus has been more or less the same over the past few years.
Now, it is easier to prepare for NEET 2020 exam, as BYJU’S bring the most effective and adaptive learning system through BYJU’S – The Learning App, which can be downloaded by NEET aspirants for free and to access to all the information related to NEET like NEET study materials, NEET Syllabus, preparation tips, NEET admit card, video tutorials, previous and sample papers, and much more.