Every medical aspirant aims to perform exceedingly well in Biology as Biology accounts for the maximum in the NEET UG paper and with smart work, one can easily score 50% of marks through biology alone.
Here is a list of things which you can follow to score 340+
- NCERT books are the bible for NEET aspirants as questions are directly asked from NCERT.
- Focus on important topics, do not have to worry about the less important concepts. Apart from NCERT, stick to notes/modules from a single source initially. You can always refer to additional information
- If you can, make notes of your own on topics you have difficulty learning/understanding. This way you can strategize your tactics for topics difficult to understand
- In the last 2 months, revise NCERT books every day without fail for all sections.
- Practice from previous years’ papers/mock test/ sample papers. Maintain a different copy, answer your questions there. For the questions you couldn’t answer, make note of it and revise it thoroughly, especially in the last few days.
- To score high, understand
- Many questions appear from animal and plant physiology, hence pay extra attention to such topics
- Revisions must be done every day without fail.
- Lastly, taking stress can worsen and create turbulence in your preparation. Just be confident with your preparation, believe in hard work and strive to do your best.