The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination for recruiting candidates in various Government departments. This article will share details about the qualifications of candidates that are needed for appearing in the SSC CHSL examination.
Aspiring candidates can learn more about the different SSC Exams in the given link.
Note – The application fees payable is Rs 100 only.
|Take help of below-mentioned links to know more about SSC CHSL Exam and aid your SSC CHSL preparation:|
SSC CHSL Application Fees – Exemption
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Castes (SC), Women candidates, Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC CHSL Application Fees – Mode of Payment
Application fees for SSC CHSL examination can be paid through the following means
- Through cash at SBI branches by generating SBI Challan.
- By using RuPay Debit or credit cards, using Maestro, MasterCard, Visa
- Through Net Banking
- Through BHIM UPI
SSC CHSL Application Fees – Status of Application
- Once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded.
- The status of the Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ if the fee is not received by SSC.
- This information is printed on the top of the printout of the online Application Form.
- In the candidate’s login screen, there will be a ‘Payment Status’ link which will help in verifying the status of fees payment.
- Applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
Track the latest updates about the examination in the SSC CHSL Notification page.
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Eligibility|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL Salary In-Hand||SSC CHSL Cut Off|
|SSC CHSL Preparation||SSC CHSL Apply Online|