As per the SSC Calendar 2020-21, the SSC CHSL apply online process for the CHSL 2020 exam is expected to start from November 30, 2020. In this article, candidates will find all the necessary information related to the SSC CHSL online application process for the ongoing recruitment i.e. 2019 examination.
For details regarding SSC CHSL exam, candidates can refer the given link.
The Staff Selection Commission is the conducting body for the SSC CHSL exam and the exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, selection process, etc. are managed by the conducting body itself. To know more about other SSC exams candidates can visit the linked article.
SSC CHSL Apply Online Dates & Details
The Staff Selection Commission has revised the dates for CHSL exam. Candidates whose SSC CHSL Application status are confirmed will have to appear for the Tier I exam from October 12th 2020 onward. Check SSC CHSL Exam Date for detailed information.
The important dates regarding the SSC CHSL online application for the 2020 and 2019 are given below:
|SSC CHSL Exam 2020 & 2019 Dates|
|Events||SSC CHSL 2020-21||SSC CHSL 2019-20|
|SSC CHSL Apply Online Starts||November – December 2020||December 3, 2019|
|Last date for SSC CHSL online apply||December 2020 – January 2021||January 10, 2020|
As the application status is confirmed and new dates for Tier I exam are announced, now, the SSC CHSL Admit Card will be released anytime soon. Earlier, SSC has released the application status of the SSC CHSL to conduct the examination from March 17th onwards, which was postponed due to Coronavirus pandemic.
Candidates who have filled in the SSC CHSL apply online form can check the SSC CHSL application status updated on the official website.
The process of SSC CHSL online apply for the 2019-20 recruitment started on December 3rd, 2019. The SSC CHSL online application is now complete and the computer-based Tier I examination is scheduled to be conducted between March 17th to 27th, 2020 (postponed).
The form filling process of SSC CHSL application 2019 closed on 10th January 2020. However, the last date of online fee payment for CHSL application form was till 12th January 2020.
Candidates who filled the SSC CHSL Form online but not paid the application fee could make offline payment through challan till 16th, January 2020.
Candidates can know more about the upcoming SSC Exam Dates at the linked article.
SSC CHSL Online Application 2020
The SSC CHSL online application process requires candidates to fill in an application form with all the relevant details regarding the educational qualifications, applicant’s information and also, upload a few documents.
Given below are the steps to apply online for the SSC CHSL exam:
- Visit the SSC official website (https://ssc.nic.in/)
- Under the tab “Apply” and click on “Combined Higher Secondary Level” exam.
- Fill in all the required fields to generate the registration number and password.
- Fill in the personal information and educational qualification asked.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Select any three exam centres from the same region
- Recheck the information once the form has been completely filled because once the final submission is done no changes can be made on the SSC CHSL application form.
- Pay the SSC CHSL application fee and the online application process is complete.
Candidates willing to fill SSC CHSL online application form for the upcoming SSC CHSL exam can check the detailed SSC CHSL syllabus at the linked article.
SSC CHSL Application Form Fee
Candidates filling the CHSL online application are required to pay the necessary application fee which is different for different category candidates. The application fee for CHSL can be paid through both online and offline modes to complete the SSC CHSL application form process.
The SSC CHSL application fee is as mentioned below:
|SSC CHSL Application Fee|
The application process is only complete once the application fee has been paid by the candidate. Given below are the online & offline modes of payment for the candidates to pay the application fee:
- The online payment for SSC CHSL online application fee can be done through BHIM, UPI, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking;
- The Offline Payment can be made by generating SBI Challan offline at SBI Branches.
SSC CHSL Form Filling Requisites
SSC releases the official notification for the SSC CHSL exam which clearly states the eligibility criteria which candidates need to fulfil in order to apply for the exam. Aspirants must note that while filling the SSC CHSL online application there are certain things that must be handy.
Given below is a list of prerequisites that a candidate needs while the SSC CHSL apply online procedure:
- Candidate’s scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s scanned Signature
- Aadhaar Number
- Valid phone number/ Email Id
- Class 10th Roll number, marks and year of passing
- PwD certificate if applicable
Re-generation of SSC CHSL Registration ID & Password
In case, any candidate forgets the CHSL registration ID and password that is required to login to registered account for further formalities, he/she can re-generate the RID and Password by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission official website
- Click on the tab Forgot Password
- Select the permanent state
- Enter the details asked such as registered email ID (mail Id given at the time of filling the CHSL application form)/ mobile number (given while filling SSC CHSL registration)
- Click on Submit and candidates will be able to generate the new login password.
SSC CHSL Region – Contact Details
In case candidates are facing any issue related to CHSL Form filling or have any query related to the exam or SSC CHSL online application, they can contact the concerned authority on the correspondence details given in the notification. For more details, candidates can visit the SSC CHSL Notification page.
As in the official notification, the region-wise contact details are mentioned below:
|SSC CHSL Region-wise Correspondance|
|Region||Email Id||Helpline Number||Website|
|Karnataka – Keralaemail@example.com||080-25502520
Candidates willing to appear for the next recruitment can check the links given below for reference.