- The Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CHSL 2023 Notification PDF for around 1600 vacancies along with the revised selection process and exam date.
- SSC CHSL Tier I is scheduled from August 2023 onwards. SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2023 will be notified later.
- The commission has released the timetable for SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 registration process. The online registration process starts from 9th may 2023 to 8th June 2023. This is as per the SSC CHSL notification released on 9th May 2023.
- In order to speed up the recruiting process, the Commission changed the exam format by reducing the number of exam tiers.
- The SSC CHSL application correction facility will be opened from 14th June 2023 to 15th June 2023.
- Candidates could make necessary changes to the SSC CHSL application form till June 15, 2023.
- The application correction facility for the SSC CHSL 2023 will be closed on June 15, 2023 by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at ssc.nic.in.
Aspirants can directly apply for the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination in the article also they can download the PDF of the latest CHSL Notification for the 2023 examination.
In this article, candidates will find all the necessary information related to the SSC CHSL online application process for the ongoing recruitment i.e. 2023 examination. For details regarding SSC CHSL exam, candidates can refer the given link.
The Staff Selection Commission is the conducting body for the SSC CHSL exam and the exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, selection process, etc. are managed by the conducting body itself. To know more about other SSC exams candidates can visit the linked article.
Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2023
The important dates regarding SSC CHSL 2023 online application form are as follows:
|SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 – Dates|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Notification/Advertisement Date||May 9, 2023|
|Online Application Submission Starts on||09th May 2023|
|Closing Date for Online Application Submission||08th June 2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||10th June 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||11th June 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||12th June 2023 (23:00)|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||June 14, 2023 to June 15, 2023|
The candidates can download the CHSL 2023 Notification PDF from the linked article for detailed information.
SSC CHSL Form 2023
As per the SSC Notification 2023, the SSC CHSL apply online process for 2023 recruitment exam started from May 9th, 2023. Candidates can go through the detailed SSC Exam Calendar , where you can also get similar information regarding other exams by SSC.
SSC CHSL Form 2023 Out! The SSC CHSL Apply Online procedure started from May 9th with the release of CHSL 2023 notification. Candidates can fill out the CHSL Application Form 2023 by June 8th.
The important dates regarding the SSC CHSL online application 2023 are given below:
|SSC CHSL Application 2023 Dates|
|Events||SSC CHSL 2023|
|SSC CHSL Apply Online Starts||09th May 2023|
|Last date for SSC CHSL online apply||08th June 2023|
Aspirants can fill the 2023 CHSL Form Online on the link given here.
Download the CHSL 2023 Notification PDF for detailed information.
Candidates can know more about the upcoming SSC Exam Dates at the linked article.
|Willing to SSC CHSL Application Form? Check the following for preparation-|
SSC CHSL Online Application 2023
The SSC CHSL online application process requires candidates to fill in an application form with all the relevant details regarding the educational qualifications, applicant’s information and also, upload a few documents.
Given below are the steps to apply online for the SSC CHSL exam:
- Visit the SSC official website (ssc.nic.in)
- Under the tab “Apply” and click on “Combined Higher Secondary Level” exam.
- Fill in all the required fields to generate the registration number and password.
- Fill in the personal information and educational qualification asked.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Select any three exam centres from the same region
- Recheck the information once the form has been completely filled because once the final submission is done no changes can be made on the SSC CHSL application form.
- Pay the SSC CHSL application fee and the online application process is complete.
Candidates willing to fill SSC CHSL online application form for the upcoming SSC CHSL exam can check the detailed SSC CHSL syllabus in the linked article.
SSC CHSL Application Form Fee
Candidates filling out the CHSL online application are required to pay the necessary application fee which is different for different category candidates. The application fee for CHSL can be paid through both online and offline modes to complete the SSC CHSL application form process.
The SSC CHSL application fee is as mentioned below:
|SSC CHSL Application Fee|
The application process is only complete once the application fee has been paid by the candidate. Given below are the online and offline modes of payment for the candidates to pay the application fee:
- The online payment for SSC CHSL online application fee can be done through BHIM, UPI, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking;
- The Offline Payment can be made by generating SBI Challan offline at SBI Branches.
SSC CHSL Form Filling Requisites
SSC releases the official notification for the SSC CHSL exam which clearly states the eligibility criteria which candidates need to fulfil in order to apply for the exam. Aspirants must note that while filling the SSC CHSL online application there are certain things that must be handy.
Given below is a list of prerequisites that a candidate needs while the SSC CHSL apply online procedure:
- Candidate’s scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s scanned Signature
- Aadhaar Number
- Valid phone number/ Email Id
- Class 10th Roll number, marks and year of passing
- PwD certificate if applicable
Re-generation of SSC CHSL Registration ID & Password
In case, any candidate forgets the CHSL registration ID and password that is required to login to registered account for further formalities, he/she can re-generate the RID and Password by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission official website
- Click on the tab Forgot Password
- Select the permanent state
- Enter the details asked such as registered email ID (mail Id given at the time of filling the CHSL application form)/ mobile number (given while filling SSC CHSL registration)
- Click on Submit and candidates will be able to generate the new login password.
SSC CHSL Region – Contact Details
In case candidates are facing any issue related to CHSL Form filling or have any query related to the exam or SSC CHSL online application, they can contact the concerned authority on the correspondence details given in the notification. For more details, candidates can visit the SSC CHSL Notification page.
As in the official notification, the region-wise contact details are mentioned below:
|SSC CHSL Region-wise Correspondence|
|Region||Email Id||Helpline Number||Website|
|Karnataka – Keralafirstname.lastname@example.org||080-25502520
Candidates willing to appear for the next recruitment can check the links given below for reference.
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Cut Off||SSC Question Paper|
|SSC CHSL Salary||SSC CHSL Eligibility||SSC Books|