The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Admit card or BSCB Assistant admit card is released on the official website of Bihar State Cooperative Authority. The BSCB admit card acts as a proof for a candidate who has successfully filled in the application form. The BSCB Assistant Admit card is released 10 to 15 days prior to the date of examination and candidates can download the Bihar State Cooperative admit card directly on this page.
Candidates will be able to check all the important details of the call letter, steps to download, important documents, details on call letters, and other details. To assist candidates’ preparation for BSCB exam, we have given detailed Bihar State Cooperative Bank Syllabus on the linked page.
Bihar State Cooperative Admit Card
The Bihar State Cooperative authority issues Bihar State Cooperative admit cards as per the stages of the exam, that is –
- The selection process of BSCB Multipurpose Assistant exam is carried out in three stages –
- Online preliminary examination,
- Online Mains examination, and
- Personal interview.
Hence, separate BSCB Multipurpose Assistant Admit Card download links will be released for all the selection rounds. Candidates can know in detail about the Bihar State Cooperative Exam Pattern on the linked page.
Since the latest BSCB Assistant notification was of 2021, given below are important dates pertaining to Bihar State Cooperative Admit Card 2021 –
|BSCB Multipurpose Assistant Admit Card|
|BSCB Assistant Events||Important Dates|
|Bihar Assistant Prelims Admit Card||25th June, 2021|
|Bihar State Cooperative bank exam||10th July, 2021|
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Mains Admit Card 2021||23rd August, 2021|
|Bihar State Cooperative Mains exam date||2nd September, 2021|
For details on other Bank exams, refer to the linked article.
Steps to Download Bihar State Cooperative Admit Card
Only those candidates who fulfills the Bihar State Cooperative Bank eligibility criteria and have duly filled the application for the same will be issued the Bihar Cooperative Admit Card.
As and when the authority releases the BSCB admit card on the official website, candidates are required to download the Bihar Cooperative admit card from the same.
During the application process each candidate is allotted a unique roll number and registration number and these two things are required for a candidate to download the Bihar State Cooperative call letters.
Given below are the steps to download the BSCB Assistant Call Letters:
- Visit the Official Site of Bihar State Cooperative Bank
- Click on the BSCB Assistant admit card download link
- Enter your roll number or registration number along with it key in your password or date of birth
- Type the captcha code and click on “Login”. You will be redirected to the admit card page
- Download your BSCB Multipurpose Assistant Admit Card and print a copy of the same to carry it along to the exam center
Candidates must note that no candidate is allowed to enter the exam center without a copy of the Admit card.
Aspirants can check the following links for assistance –
BSCB Assistant Admit Card Details
Once the candidates have logged in the official website for the BSCB admit card, they must go through the details on the admit card carefully to not miss any mistake or discrepancy in the Bihar State Cooperative admit card.
The details that are mentioned on the Bihar State Cooperative exam admit cards are as follows:
- Name Of The Exam
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of the Exam
- Photograph as provided during application
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Exam Time
- Duration of the Exam
- Test Center Address and Details
- Exam Center/ Online Registration Number
- Essential Instructions for the examination
Once you get the admit card, all the candidates are advised to check and verify the details printed on the admit card. In case of any mistakes on the BSCB Multipurpose Assistant Admit Card 2021, contact the help desk member of the recruitment immediately.
There also is a section for Signature and Thumb Impression that needs to be taken in front of the Invigilator. Candidates must carry an extra pen with them to the exam center along with the Bihar Cooperative admit card and Identity proof.
BSCB Multipurpose Assistant Admit Card – Important Pointers
Candidates should go through the important instruction given on the admit card of Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam.
- Certain documents must be presented by the candidates when asked on the exam date. Therefore, they must carry the important documents as prescribed in the call letter. These documents are –
- A print out of the BSCB Multipurpose Assistant Admit Card
- One photo identity card with a photocopy
- Two passport size photographs.
- All electronic devices like Mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, and other communication devices are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any paper with them except admit cards.
- All candidates need to follow the various guidelines given on the admit card.
Correction of Discrepancy on Bihar State Cooperative Bank Admit Card
If candidates find any discrepancies on the Bihar Cooperative admit cards, they can always bring it to the notice of recruitment officials for correction. This is why it is essential for applicants to verify the BSCB Assistant Admit Card before downloading.
In case of any such issues, candidates must immediately share the details with the recruitment authority, so that they can be fixed and corrected on time as once the candidate arrives at the exam centre, no changes can be made in the admit card. The contact details of the authority are as follows:
|Address||Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800004, Bihar|
|Phone||2300262/ 2300903/ 2300364|
All Government exam aspirants can also visit the Preparation Strategy for Competitive Exams page to get the best tips to ace the upcoming examinations.
Other Related Links –
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2022: Exam Centres||Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2022: Vacancies|
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam Cut-Off||Bihar state Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria|
Candidates preparing for other bank exams can get the detailed section-wise bank exam syllabus at the linked article.