The official notification for the year 2023 has not yet been released but is expected to be released shortly. It is Bihar’s central bank for societies, directing and encouraging cooperative activities throughout the state and coordinating credit availability for cooperative groups. In 2021, Bihar Co-operative societies released the notification for 200 Bihar State Cooperative Bank and District Central Cooperative Bank positions. In the upcoming exam, a similar number of vacancies are expected to be released. Learn more about the Bihar State Cooperative Bank 2023 Vacancy.
Candidates seeking employment with Bihar Bank must pass both phases, Prelims and Mains in order to be considered for a job in the bank. In this article, the total number of exam centres from where candidates can take the test is given.
Find the List of cooperative banks in the linked article.
|If you are preparing for various Government Exams, follow the below links to aid in your preparation:|
List of Exam Centres for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2023
Aspirants who want to appear for the Bihar State Cooperatives Bank Exam needs to select the exam centres while applying for the exam, online. Various cities in the Bihar have been allotted as the exam centres for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam. The list of exam centres from which the candidates can select the city of their choice is as follows:
- Aurangabad (Bihar)
Candidates can check the detailed bank exam syllabus in the linked article and start their preparation accordingly.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam: Key Points
Aspirants should keep the following points in mind:
- Candidates should pick their exam centres carefully because they cannot be changed once the application form has been completed.
- The Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam centres will be assigned based on the candidates’ preferences, subject to the availability of vacancies in that region.
- Any request to modify the location of the examination centre, will not be entertained.
- The location of the exam centres will be listed on the Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam admit card.
- Candidates will not be permitted to take the exam unless they have an admit card and a photo identification.
The exam centre allotted to the candidate will be mentioned in the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam Admit Card.
For more information on other upcoming bank exams, turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
|Daily Current Affairs||Banking Sector Reforms & Acts|
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)||Payments Banks|
|History of Banking in India||Non-Banking Financial Institutions|
Bank Exams Related Links
|SSC GD||IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis|
|PO||SSC Exam Date|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Age Limit|
|How To Prepare For SSC CGL||RBI Admit Card|
|SSC Notification||SSC CGL Notification|