SSC Notification 2021 – The Staff Selection Commission updates all the important SSC recruitment information through the SSC notification on the official website. The SSC latest Notification 2020-21 for a few examinations have released.
The SSC Notification 2019 recruitments are complete for almost all SSC exams.
SSC Latest Notification Updates –
- The Staff Selection Commission on February 2nd 2021 has released the SSC Notification for Multi-Tasking Staff Examination 2020. Candidates can check the detailed SSC MTS Notification 2020-21 on the given link.
- SSC on December 29th 2020 has released the SSC Notification for Combined Graduate Level examination 2020-21. Interested candidates can check the detailed SSC CGL Notification 2020 on the page link provided.
Here is a quick glance of SSC Notifications for various exams for the years 2020 & 2019:
|Exam Names||SSC Notification 2020 dates||SSC Notification 2019 Dates|
|SSC CHSL||Notification Released – November 6th 2020||November 29th, 2019|
|SSC CGL||Notification Released – December 29th 2020||October 31, 2019|
|SSC JE||Notification Released – October 1st 2020||August 13, 2019|
|SSC CPO||Notification Released – June 17th 2020||September 17th, 2019|
|SSC GD||Notification Not released||Not released – Last notification (21st July 2018)|
|SSC MTS||Notification Released – February 2nd 2021||22nd April 2019|
|SSC Stenographer||Notification Released – October 10th 2020||September 20th, 2019|
- The SSC has released an official SSC Notification on October 7th 2020 announcing the revised dates of SSC exams. The commission has revised the dates for SSC JE Tier I and II 2019 exam, SSC CGL Tier-II 2019 exam and SSC Stenographer CBE 2019 exam. Candidates can go through the detailed notification of SSC revised schedule on the pdf given below-
(Revised Schedule) SSC Notification PDF- Download PDF Here
Candidates can check the revised dates of all the examinations conducted by SSC on the SSC Exam date page.
The SSC latest notification gives all the important information regarding various SSC exams such as vacancies, online application, admit card details, exam centres, etc.
|Table of Contents:|
Candidates should refer to the latest SSC recruitment notification for important updates on the upcoming exams as the Staff Selection Commission keeps changing the exam related information like preponing, postponement of exams, exam pattern update, etc.
SSC Regions As Per SSC Notification
The Staff Selection Commission conducts all the SSC exams region-wise. All over there are 9 SSC regions that hold various SSC recruitment exams.
All the relevant SSC notifications like exam dates, online application and registration, their status, the release of admit card, exam result, etc are published on the websites of these regional SSCs.
Candidates willing to apply for any of the SSC exams can find all the important communication related to the examination either on the official SSC website or on these SSC regional websites.
As per the SSC Official Notification, the Exams by SSC are conducted in the following regions:
|SSC Regions & Official Websites|
|SSC Central Region (CR)-Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||SSC Central Region Official Link|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)– Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||SSC Eastern Region Official Link|
|SSC Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)-Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||SSC Kerala Karnataka Region Official Link|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region -Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||SSC Madhya Pradesh Official Link|
|SSC North Eastern Region-Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura||SSC North Eastern Region Official Link|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)-NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||SSC Northern Region Official Link|
|SSC North Western Sub-Region (NWR)- Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab||SSC North Western Region Official Link|
|SSC SSC Southern Region (SR)-Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.||SSC Southern Region Official Link|
|SSC SSC Western Region (WR)-Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||SSC Western Region Official Link|
SSC Notification 2020-21
For different SSC exams, the Staff Selection Commission releases different notifications. Aspirants of SSC exams get all the information in detail in the notification released by the commission for recruitment in SSC.
The SSC notification details for the following exams are given below:
- SSC CGL Notification
- SSC CPO Notification
- SSC CHSL Notification
- SSC JE Notification
- SSC GD Notification
- SSC MTS Notification
- SSC Stenographer
|All set for SSC exams? Give a finishing touch to your SSC exam preparation with|
Given below are the important information related to SSC notification for all the exams conducted under the SSC.
SSC CGL Notification
The SSC CGL exam is conducted to recruit candidates for group B and Group C posts in various department of Government of India. Further details can be checked on the SSC CGL page.
The official SSC notification for CGL exam gives all the important information regarding the post, vacancies, exam centres, application fee, exemption, etc.
SSC CGL Notification Latest Updates:
- December 29th 2020 – SSC Released SSC CGL Exam 2020-21 Notification.
- November 6th 2020 – SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card released for exams from 15th November onwards.
- July 21st 2020 – SSC CGL Tier II Revised November 2nd to November 5th 2020.
- July 1st 2020 – SSC CGL Result for Tier I 2019 exam released.
- July 1st 2020 – SSC CGL Cut Off for 2019 Tier I exam released along with the result.
- June 29th 2020 – SSC Released the Revised SSC CGL vacancy for 2019 recruitment.
- June 1st, 2020: SSC CGL Tier-II New Dates October 14th to October 17th 2020.
- March 19th, 2020: SSC released Tentative Vacancies for SSC CGL 2019 recruitment.
- March 16th, 2020: SSC Released SSC CGL Answer Key For Tier I exam.
- February 20th, 2020: SSC released SSC CGL Admit Card for Tier I.
The brief information on various aspects of the official SSC Recruitment Notification for Combined Graduate Level examination is given below:
SSC CGL Posts & Vacancies
The latest SSC notification for CGL exam mentions that the tentative vacancy for 2020-21 recruitment is 6506 for various CGL Posts. Candidates can check the detailed SSC vacancy for CGL exam on the notification page linked above in the article.
The SSC recruitment for CGL Exam takes place to fill the posts of Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Auditor, Sub-Inspector, Junior Accountant, Tax Assistant, Assistant Account Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Junior Statistical Officer, etc. For more information check SSC CGL Posts in the given link.
As per the SSC official notification, the number of total tentative vacancies for various posts under SSC CGL 2019 recruitment is 8582.
SSC CGL Application
- The application form has to be filled online through the SSC official website(https://ssc.nic.in)
- As per the notification, the CGL application fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- Application fee of Rs.100/- is charged only from a male candidate in the General category.
- The application form has to be filled properly by avoiding any sort of mistakes.
Aspirants willing to fill the SSC CGL Form can check the linked page for relevant details.
Candidates can check the procedure of SSC Online Application for various examination conducted by the commission on the linked page.
SSC CGL Age Limit Relaxation
As mentioned in the SSC Official Notification, the CGL Exam has certain Age Limit relaxation benefits for the reserved group of candidates in terms of age, eligibility, fees, etc. Details on the SSC CGL Eligibility can be checked on the link provided.
SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification PDF Download PDF Here
Aspirants of SSC CGL can refer the given links for preparation and relevant information:
|SSC CGL Mock Tests||SSC CGL Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers||SSC CGL Salary|
|SSC CGL Exam Date||SSC CGL Preparation|
SSC GD Notification
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through SSC Recruitment Notification administers an open competitive examination for the recruitment of various vacancies for Constables (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination available in various States/ Union Territories across India. The detailed information on SSC GD Constable exam can be checked on the given link.
SSC GD Notification Latest Updates:
- July 17th 2021 – SSC GD Notification was released and the Tier I exam (Computer Based Examination) is scheduled to be conducted from 16th November to 15th December 2021.
- July 21st 2020 – SSC GD Exam Date 2020 From November 27th 2020 onward.
- March 19th, 2020: SSC GD Medical exam 2018 postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak
- March 4th, 2020: SSC Released SSC GD Result for additional candidates who qualified PET/PST test. Also, go through SSC GD Cut Off to analyze previous years trends.
- February 7th, 2020: SSC Released SSC GD Admit Card for Detailed Medical exam 2018-2019 for additional candidates.
The SSC GD Notification for the year 2020 will tentatively release in October 2020. For the year 2018-2019, it was released on July 24, 2018.
The SSC notification for GD exam gives an idea on various aspects such as exam dates, posts and vacancies, application details, admit card, exam centres, eligibility, etc.
The brief idea of the information included in the SSC recruitment notification for General Duty Constable Exam is given below:
|SSC GD Exam 2021|
|Name of Recruitment Exam||SSC GD Constable Exam 2021|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC GD Notification 2021||July 17th 2021|
|Start Date for Receipt of Online Application||July 17th 2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||31st August 2021|
|SSC GD Admit Card on the official website (ssc.nic.in)||To be announced|
|SSC GD Exam Date||16th November to 15th December 2021|
|SSC GD Result||To be announced|
SSC GD Vacancies
The current year vacancies have not been updated yet.
Candidates can refer to the previous year’s vacancies given below:
For more details on the SSC GD Exam, refer to the SSC GD Official Notification.
Candidates willing to fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form for next recruitment can check the relevant details here. Aspirants can go through the links given below for assistance in preparation and to know more about the GD examination-
Aspirants of other SSC examinations can check the relevant details related to each exam on the SSC Recruitment page.
SSC CPO Notification
CPO is a national level exam to recruit eligible candidates Central Police Organisation under the Government of India. Details regarding the SSC Central Police Organisation Exam can be found on the linked page.
The SSC CPO Official Notification gives all the important information regarding the post, vacancies, exam centres, application fee, eligibility, exemption, etc.
SSC CPO Notification 2020
The Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC Notification 2020 for CPO exam by releasing an official notice on June 17th 2020. Candidates can apply for the examination from June 17th to July 16th 2020. For more information on the SSC CPO Exam details, refer to the SSC CPO Official Notification for 2020.
Similarly, SSC released the official SSC Recruitment Notification for CPO 2019 and 2018 on the official website. Check the detailed SSC Notifications for CPO 2019 and 2018 exam given below.
SSC CPO Notification 2019:- Download PDF Here
SSC CPO Notification Latest Updates:
- July 21st – Revised SSC CPO Exam Date November 23rd to November 26th 2020.
- June 17th 2020 – SSC CPO Notification 2020 released.
- June 1st – SSC CPO Exam Date announced September 29th 2020
- February 14th, 2020: SSC Released SSC CPO Result 2019 Paper I.
- February 3rd, 2020: SSC released SSC CPO result 2018 Paper-II.
- November 28th, 2019: SSC Released SSC CPO Admit card 2019 Paper I.
Candidates can check the SSC Exam Date to know the important dates of other examination held by the commission.
The brief information on various aspects of the SSC CPO Official Notification is given below:
SSC CPO Posts & Vacancies
The current year posts and vacancies are expected to increase compared to the previous year’s as there has been a rising trend in this section. The previous year these vacancies were more than 1500 and were again increased to 3000 and above. The proper details on the same will be known once the official notification for the SSC CPO exam is out.
Aspirants of CPO examination can check the detailed SSC CPO Eligibility on the linked page.
SSC CPO Exam Centres
The exam centres for the SSC CPO Exam are as follows:
SSC CPO Application
- Application fee of Rs.100/- is charged only from a male candidate in the General category.
- The SSC CGL application fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS etc. must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the SSC CPO official notification
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Candidates who have applied for the CPO exam can keep a track of SSC CPO Admit Card page for latest information.
Also, check SSC Admit Card for similar information related to other examinations.
Go through the relevant links of CPO for assistance in preparation and to know more about the post and exam-
|SSC CPO Mock Tests||SSC CPO Syllabus|
|SSC CPO Previous Year Papers with Solutions||SSC CPO Salary|
|SSC CPO Preparation Tips||SSC CPO Exam Analysis|
Aspirants preparing for other exams can go through important books and prep tips on SSC Preparation page.
SSC CHSL Notification
Another examination for which SSC notification is released on an annual basis is SSC CHSL exam. The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam notification on November 6th 2020. Candidates can go through the relevant details about the exam on the given link.
The SSC CHSL Notification gives all the important information regarding the post, vacancies, exam centres, application fee, exemption, etc.
SSC CHSL Notification Latest Updates:
- Tier I for SSC CHSL 2020 – April 12th to 27th 2021, 4th to 12th August 2021 (for leftover candidates).
- Tier II for SSC CHSL 2020 – 9th January 2022.
- November 6th 2020 – SSC CHSL 2020 Exam notification published
- July 21st 2020: Revised SSC CHSL Exam Date For Tier I 2019 – October 12th 2020 onwards.
- June 1st 2020: SSC CHSL Tier I 2019 new exam date – August 17th to August 21, 2020
- March 19th, 2020: SSC CHSL Tier I exam Postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- March 16th, 2020: SSC released COVID-19 Guidelines for SSC CHSL Tier I exam 2019.
- March 4th, 2020: SSC released SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 for Tier I exam.
- February 26th, 2020: SSC released SSC CHSL Result 2018 for Tier II exam.
The brief information on various aspects of the SSC Recruitment Notification for CHSL Exam is given below:
SSC CHSL Posts & Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Vacancies for 2019 will be determined in due course.
- Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.
- Candidates can check the vacancies using the following process. (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
The CHSL examination is for candidates who have passed their 12th Board exam, for detailed SSC CHSL Eligibility visit the link provided here.
Similar information about the other examinations is given on the SSC Eligibility page.
SSC CHSL Exam Centres
The SSC CHSL Exam centres are given below:
For complete exam centre details, SSC CHSL Notification should be referred.
SSC CHSL Application
- Application fee of Rs.100/- is charged only from a male candidate in the General category.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from the payment of the fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
- If the fee is not received by SSC, the status of Application Form is shown as “Incomplete” and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout.
The SSC CHSL notification for 2019-20 is released on November 29, 2019. For more information on the SSC CHSL Exam details, refer to the SSC CHSL Official Notification for 2019-2020.
Aspirants of CHSL examination can go through the related links for information and assistance in preparation.
|SSC CHSL Mock Tests||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips||SSC CHSL Exam Analysis|
SSC JE Notification
JE Exam is conducted every year to select eligible candidates for the Junior Engineers posts in various departments/ organizations under the Government of India. Check SSC Junior Engineer page for full information about the exam.
The important information related to exam centres, dates, application, admit card details are provided in the official notification. Candidates need to be very mindful while going through all the exam related information. For 2019-20, the SSC JE notification is released on August 13, 2019. Candidates can refer to the 2019-20 Notification for a clear understanding of the SSC JE Exam.
For more details on the SSC JE Notification, refer to the linked article.
SSC JE Notification Latest Updates:
- 26th September 2021 – Paper II of SSC JE 2020
- October 21st 2020 – SSC JE Admit Card for Tier I exam released.
- October 1st 2020 – SSC released the Junior Engineer Notification for 2020 recruitment.
- July 21st 2020: Revised SSC JE Exam Date for Paper I – October 27th to October 30th 2020.
- June 1st, 2020: SSC JE Paper I 2019 new dates – 1st September to 4th September 2020
- March 19th, 2020: SSC JE Exam 2019 Tier I postponed due to COVID-19 Outbreak.
- March 2020: SSC released SSC JE Admit Card 2019 For paper I.
- December 12th, 2019: SSC released SSC JE Result 2018 for Paper I.
- December 12th, 2019: SSC released SSC JE Cut Off 2018 for Paper I.
Aspirants of Junior Engineer must go through the following for a better understanding of the examination.
|SSC JE Apply Online||SSC JE Syllabus|
|SSC JE Eligibility||SSC JE Salary|
|SSC JE Preparation Tips||SSC General Awareness|
Also, it is imperative to know the latest exam pattern to prepare well and score good marks in the exam. Candidates can check the SSC Exam Pattern for latest syllabus and paper pattern of all the exams.
SSC MTS Notification
SSC MTS 2020 Notification is expected to release in September/October 2020. The last recruitment released for SSC MTS was 2019 notification. Further information on SSC MTS notification is given on the page link provided.
SSC MTS Notification update: SSC MTS Result 2019 Paper II is postponed due to Coronavirus outbreak. The exam was conducted on November 24th 2019.
The SSC MTS 2019 Notification was released on April 22nd, 2019 to conduct the Multitasking Staff examination on August 2nd 2019.
Candidates can check SSC MTS Page for detailed information on the examination.
Also, check for the following relevant links for SSC MTS exam:
|SSC MTS Notification related links|
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Cut Off|
|SSC MTS Salary||SSC MTS Full Form|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||SSC MTS Result|
SSC Stenographer Notification
SSC Stenographer is an All India level examination that recruits candidates for Stenographer Grade C (non-gazetted post) and Grade D posts in various departments of the Government of India.
The SSC Stenographer notification for 2020 exam is not yet released by the commission. Currently, SSC Stenographer recruitment 2019 is under the process.
SSC Stenographer Notification Latest Update:
- October 10th 2020 – SSC released the official SSC Stenographer 2020 exam notification.
- July 21st 2020 – revised SSC Stenographer exam date for CBT – November 16th to November 18th 2020
- June 1st 2020: SSC Stenographer exam date CBT from September 10th 2020 to September 12th 2020.
- September 20th 2019- The commission released SSC Stenographer notification 2019.
Earlier, the SSC Stenographer exam for 2019 recruitment was scheduled to commence from May 5th 2020 onward as per the official notice but the commission had to postpone the exam due to coronavirus pandemic.
The SSC Stenographer Exam date for the year 2019 as given in the notification is mentioned below.
|SSC Stenographer Exam 2019-2020|
|Exam Events||SSC Stenographer Exam Dates|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Notification||September 20th, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Application Form||September 20th, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Registration last date||October 18th 2019|
|SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card||To be notified|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Grade C & Grade D||May 5th 2020 (Postponed)
September 10th – September 12th 2020 (New Date)
November 16th to November 18th 2020 (Postponed)
December 24th to 30th 2020 (Revised dates)
December 22nd to 24th 2020 [Final Dates]
Candidates awaiting the SSC Stenographer Admit Card can keep a track of the admit card page for the latest information regarding the same.
Also, check for the following relevant links for SSC Stenographer exam:
|SSC MTS Notification related links|
|SSC Stenographer Salary||SSC Stenographer Syllabus|
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off||SSC Stenographer Result|
Candidates are advised to keep a track of this page to get latest and complete SSC Notification related information for all the exams.
Frequently Asked Question – SSC Recruitment Notification 2021
Q.1. What is the total number of vacancies in SSC JE exam?
Q.2. What is the pay scale offered to candidates who clear the SSC CPO exam?
Q.3. What are the total SSC CHSL vacancies for the year 2020?
Q.4. Is there negative marking for wrong attempts in SSC CGL exam?
Q 5. What is the expected Cut-off for SSC GD 2019 exam?
Ans. The expected Cut-off for SSC GD Constable 2018-2019 examination is as mentioned below:
- General – 75- 80 Marks
- OBC – 70 – 75 Marks
- Schedule Tribe – 55 – 65 Marks
- Schedule Caste – 60 – 70 Marks