The SSC CGL online application process starts with the release of exam notice. Candidates can fill the SSC CGL Form by visiting the official website. To fill the SSC CGL application form candidates have to generate SSC CGL registration Id and password.
SSC CGL Online Application – Updates
- The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL 2020 Notification. As per the notification, eligible candidates can fill the SSC CGL Apply online form 2020 from December 29th 2020 to January 31st 2020. Candidates willing to fill the SSC CGL Application 2020 must go through the detailed SSC CGL Notification 2020 on the linked page for relevant details.
- SSC CGL application status for Tier-II exam for 2019-20 recruitment has released for various SSC regions. SSC CGL Teir II exam is to be conducted from November 15th onwards. Candidates can check CGL application status region-wise here to know whether their application has been accepted or rejected for the SSC CGL exam.
In this article, candidates will find all the necessary information related to the SSC CGL Form, apply online dates and steps to fill SSC CGL application form. For similar information about other SSC exams candidates can visit the linked article.
The Staff Selection Commission is the conducting body for the SSC CGL exam and the exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, selection process, etc. are managed by the conducting body itself. To know in detail about the SSC CGL exam check the given link.
|Willing to fill the SSC CGL Form? Check the following links for comprehensive preparation to ace the exam at first attempt!|
SSC CGL Form – Important Dates
SSC CGL Form 2020 – As per the SSC Calendar 2020-21, the SSC CGL apply online 2020 process has started from December 29th 2020 onwards.
SSC CGL Online Application 2019 – The SSC CGL registration procedure for the 2019 recruitment started on October 22, 2019. The SSC CGL online application is now complete and the computer-based Tier I examination was scheduled between March 3rd to 9th, 2020.
The important dates regarding the SSC CGL exam 2020 and 2019 are given below:
|SSC CGL Exam 2020 & 2019 Dates|
|Events||SSC CGL 2019-20||SSC CGL 2020-21|
|SSC CGL Apply Online Starts||October 22, 2019||December 29th 2020|
|Last date for SSC CGL Apply Online||November 25, 2019||January 31st 2021|
Candidates can know more about the upcoming SSC Exam Dates at the linked article.
Candidates willing to appear for Combined Graduate Level Exam can check the following links for assistance:
SSC CGL Online Application 2020
The process to fill the SSC CGL Form for online application remains the same every year. The SSC CGL online application process requires candidates to fill in an application form with all the relevant details regarding the educational qualifications, applicant’s information and also, upload a few documents.
Given below are the steps to apply online for the SSC CGL exam 2020:
- Visit the official website of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in/)
- Select the “Apply” tab and then click on “CGL Examination”
- Fill in all the required fields such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Candidate’s registration number and password are generated. They have to log in to their accounts using their registration ID and password provided.
- Candidates are then required to fill in their personal information and educational qualification
- Candidates are then required to select any three exam centres from the same region.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Once the form has been completely filled, candidates must make sure that they recheck the information as no changes are allowed once the final submission for the form is done
- Pay the SSC CGL application fee and the online application process is complete. Candidates can pay through both online and offline modes of payment
Aspirants who are willing to fill the online SSC CGL Form can check the links important for convenience in their preparation.
SSC CGL Application Fee
Candidates willing to fill the SSC CGL Online Application Form are required to pay SSC CGL application fee in order to successfully complete their registration. The SSC CGL application fee for different categories are as mentioned below :
|SSC CGL Application Fee|
The application process is only complete once the application fee has been paid by the candidate. Given below are the online & offline modes of payment for the candidates to pay the application fee:
Online Payment: The SSC CGL online application fee can be paid through BHIM, UPI, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
Offline Payment: Payment can be made offline at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Candidates can check SSC Online registration details for different examination conducted by SSC on the given link.
Prerequisites for SSC CGL Application Process
Aspirants must note that SSC releases the official notification for the SSC CGL exam which clearly states the eligibility criteria which candidates need to fulfil in order to apply for the exam.
There are certain things that candidates must keep handy while applying for the SSC CGL exam. Given below is a list of prerequisites that a candidate needs while the SSC CGL apply online procedure:
- Candidate’s scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s scanned Signature
- Adhaar Number
- Valid phone number/ Email Id
- Class 10th Roll number, marks and year of passing
- PwD certificate if applicable
SSC CGL Contact Details
In case a candidate has any query related to SSC CGL exam or SSC CGL online application form, candidates can refer to the below mentioned region-wise contact details:
|SSC CGL Region-wise Contact Details|
|Region||Email Id||Helpline Number||Website|
|Karnataka – Keralaemail@example.com||080-25502520
Aspirants of SSC CGL or any other exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission can check a few important links for better preparation of the exams:
|How to start SSC exam preparation?|
|Mistakes to avoid in SSC exams|
|How to prepare for SSC exams without coaching?|
|Section-wise SSC exam preparation tips|
SSC CGL Application Status
Sine the last date to fill SSC CGL Application form 2020 is January 31st 2021, the commission will release the status of application post the final submission of application form by the candidates.
SSC CGL Application Status 2019
Candidates appearing for Tier-II exam of CGL 2019-20 recruitment from November 15th onwards can check their application status below –
|SSC CGL Application Region-Wise|
|Names of the States||CGL Application Status Region-Wise links|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||SSC North Western Region Official Link|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||SSC North Eastern Region Official Link|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||SSC Southern Region Official Link|
|Karnataka, Kerala||SSC Kerala Karnataka Region Official Link|
|Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||SSC Northern Region Official Link|
|Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||SSC Madhya Pradesh Official Link|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island||SSC Eastern Region Official Link|
|Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||SSC Central Region Official Link|
|Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat||SSC Western Region Official Link|
Aspirants of the examination conducted by SSC other than the CGL can check SSC Mock Tests in the given link for practice and revision.
Candidates appearing for other SSC exams can go through the links for assistance: