As per the SSC Calendar 2020-21, the SSC CGL apply online process for the CGL 2020 exam is expected to start from September 15, 2020. In this article, candidates will find all the necessary information related to the online application process for the SSC CGL exam with reference to SSC CGL 2019 apply online procedure.
The SSC CGL Apply Online procedure for the 2019-20 recruitment started on October 22, 2019. The SSC CGL online application is now complete and the computer-based Tier I examination is scheduled to be conducted between March 2nd to 11th, 2020.
The Staff Selection Commission is the conducting body for the SSC CGL exam and the exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, selection process, etc. are managed by the conducting body itself.
SSC CGL has released the application status for the 2019-20 recruitment. Candidates can check the application status at the official website of SSC. Candidates can zone-wise check whether their application has been accepted or rejected for the SSC CGL exam.
To know more about other SSC exams candidates can visit the linked article.
The important dates regarding the SSC CGL exam 2020 and 2019 are given below:
|SSC CGL Exam 2020 & 2019 Dates|
|Events||SSC CGL 2019-20||SSC CGL 2020-21|
|SSC CGL Apply Online Starts||October 22, 2019||September 15, 2020|
|Last date for SSC CGL Apply Online||November 25, 2019||October 15, 2020|
Candidates can know more about the upcoming SSC Exam Dates at the linked article.
SSC CGL Online Application 2020
The SSC CGL online application process requires candidates to fill in an application form with all the relevant details regarding the educational qualifications, applicant’s information and also, upload a few documents.
Given below are the steps to apply online for the SSC CGL exam 2020:
- Visit the official website of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in/)
- Select the “Apply” tab and then click on “CGL Examination”
- Fill in all the required fields such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Candidate’s registration number and password is generated. They have to log in to their accounts using their registration ID and password provided.
- Candidates are then required to fill in their personal information and educational qualification
- Candidates are then required to select any three exam centres from the same region.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Once the form has been completely filled, candidates must make sure that they recheck the information as no changes are allowed once the final submission for the form is done
- Pay the SSC CGL application fee and the online application process is complete. Candidates can pay through both online and offline modes of payment
To know more about the SSC CGL exam candidates can visit the linked article.
SSC CGL Application Fee
Candidates willing to fill the SSC CGL Online Application Form are required to pay SSC CGL application fee in order to successfully complete their registration. The SSC CGL application fee for different categories are as mentioned below :
|SSC CGL Application Fee|
The application process is only complete once the application fee has been paid by the candidate. Given below are the online & offline modes of payment for the candidates to pay the application fee:
Online Payment: The SSC CGL online application fee can be paid through BHIM, UPI, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
Offline Payment: Payment can be made offline at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Candidates willing to apply for the upcoming SSC CGL exam can check the detailed SSC CGL syllabus at the linked article.
Prerequisites for SSC CGL Application Process
Aspirants must note that SSC releases the official notification for the SSC CGL exam which clearly states the eligibility criteria which candidates need to fulfil in order to apply for the exam.
There are certain things that candidates must keep handy while applying for the SSC CGL exam. Given below is a list of prerequisites that a candidate needs while the SSC CGL apply online procedure:
- Candidate’s scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s scanned Signature
- Adhaar Number
- Valid phone number/ Email Id
- Class 10th Roll number, marks and year of passing
- PwD certificate if applicable
SSC CGL Contact Details
In case a candidate has any query related to SSC CGL exam or SSC CGL online application form, candidates can refer to the below mentioned region-wise contact details:
|SSC CGL Region-wise Contact Details|
|Region||Email Id||Helpline Number||Website|
|Karnataka – Keralafirstname.lastname@example.org||080-25502520
For more details, candidates can visit the SSC CGL Notification page.
|SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Mock Test||SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper|
|Bank Exam||SSC CGL Eligibility||SSC CGL Result|