The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC exams for various posts. The exams are held for the recruitment to various positions in ministries, organizations and departments of the Government of India.
Attempting these mock tests will help candidates outperform in the SSC exam. Candidates preparing for SSC exams are suggested to take Free SSC Mock Test provided by BYJU’s for complete preparation and practice of their exams.
Aspirants preparing for the SSC exams can visit the pages given below to attempt free mock tests for SSC exams.
SSC Mock tests prepared by BYJU’s comprises 25 questions from the three main sections of SSC exams:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
The SSC mock tests have been prepared based on the latest exam pattern. Candidates can find details regarding the Staff Selection Commission exams by visiting the SSC exams page.
More related links:
The SSC mock tests are set as per the difficulty level, paper pattern and scope of questions asked in SSC exams. Candidates must regularly attempt these mock test for better performance in the actual exam.
Aspirants must check this page regularly as new mock tests will be updated here on a regular basis.
Free SSC Mock Test
Why take Free SSC Mock Test?
- Attempting these mock tests will give candidates an idea about the actual exam and analyze their preparation level.
- The SSC mock test will help candidates analyze their growth and their preparation by the marks they score.
- The questions have been made covering the entire syllabus for the three sections. It will be helpful for the candidates to understand their strengths and weakness in the paper and continue the preparation accordingly.
- Since the SSC exams are all about time management, candidates will also get an idea about the speed with which they have to attempt the paper. It would be useful in the actual exam.
- To best analyze the preparation level SSC free mock test by BYJU’s gives individual scores. This analysis provides an idea to the candidate to put in more efforts before giving the final exam.
- The main intention of every candidate must be that minimum marks are lost for attempting the questions wrongly. So candidates must not end up losing marks in the questions attempted wrongly.
Candidates need to attempt the SSC mock tests on a regular basis. It will help them in knowing where they stand in terms of their preparation and how much more effort needs to be put in for the actual exam. Also, along with the mock tests, candidates should test their knowledge by taking free Online Quizzes.
Also, these mock tests will help aspirants practise and revise the syllabus and improve their performance in the final exam.