SSC Online 2021 – The registration for SSC online recruitment process is conducted for various posts in different departments, offices, organizations under the Government of India. The dates for SSC online application for various SSC exams are announced by the Staff Selection Commission through an official notification.
Candidates can check SSC Exams for relevant information on other examinations conducted by SSC.
In this article candidates will know about, SSC Online application, the procedure to fill SSC application form, important online application dates and the SSC registration process.
|Table of Contents:|
For detailed information regarding SSC Notification, please visit the linked page.
|To give an edge to your SSC online exams preparation, visit the given links for assistance-|
SSC Apply Online Dates
The recruitment for various posts of the SSC Exam is done through an online process. The major exams conducted by the SSC are:
Candidates registering for SSC need to know all the details to apply for SSC online and should have all the documents ready before initiating the SSC online form filling process. The SSC online form filling process needs to be understood properly to avoid rejection of the application.
Candidates preparing for SSC exams must know the important dates related to the SSC Online Apply process. The table below mentions the year wise SSC online application dates:
|SSC Online Application Dates|
|SSC Online Forms||SSC Apply Online 2021||SSC Online Apply 2020|
|SSC GD||To be released||March 25th 2021 (postponed)|
|SSC MTS||To be released||February 2nd 2021|
|SSC CGL||To be released||December 21st 2020|
|SSC CHSL||To be released||November 6th 2020|
|SSC JE||To be released||October 1st 2020|
|SSC Stenographer||To be released||October 10th 2020|
|SSC CPO||To be released||June 17th 2020|
Candidates preparing for various examinations conducted by the Staff selection commission can check SSC Salary page for relevant details.
SSC Online Application Form
The minimum requirements before filling the SSC online application form is to have a :
- Citizenship approved by the Indian Government
- The age limit of 18-32 years
- Class 10th pass and Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute (depending on the post candidates wish to apply).
There are certain other requirements like physical standards for some posts by the SSC.
Before going ahead with the SSC online registration, candidates must check the necessary SSC Eligibility Criteria.
SSC Apply Online – Document Required
The following information/ documents are needed for the SSC Registration:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP) User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of SSC online registration.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number / ID Numbers -(Voter ID Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID, Employer ID )
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned colour passport size photograph & Scanned signature in JPEG format of the desired dimension.
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format can also be submitted.
The general process to fill the SSC online application form is as follows:
Part I of the SSC Registration process:
The steps to initiate the one-time SSC registration process are given below:
- Visit the SSC official website.
- Select the Apply option and head to the exam window.
- Select the SSC exam which you want to apply.
- Initiate the SSC online Registration yourself by filling basic details like your name as per Matriculation Certificate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, your Date of Birth, working email id and your contact number.
- Confirm all mail id and phone number to receive a Registration ID and password on your registered mail id and phone number.
- Login using your registered email id as username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password on the first login.
- Re-login using your user ID (email id) and the new password.
- FIll the essential information like address details, Aadhar id, identification mark, disabilities in case you have any.
- Check for any mistakes and upload your scanned photograph and signature of the desired dimension.
- Review the information provided in SSC online form thoroughly, before clicking the Final Submit option.
- Upon clicking Confirm, different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter the respective OTPs to complete the Registration Process.
- Submit the application form to complete your SSC registration process.
For important information on the SSC application form of various examinations check the given links:
SSC Online Application – Part II of the SSC Registration Process
The following steps will help to complete the SSC online application process:
- Login to the SSC online system through your registered Email ID and password.
- Click the Apply link and select the exam of your preference from the exam tab.
- Select your preference for Examination Centers. 3 preferred choices can be given.
- Candidates having the chance to avail the relaxation or reservation facilities need to fill the required fields with proper information relating to the same.
- Select the SSC post you want to apply.
- Fill all other necessary details like language preference for a few exams, highest qualification details.
- Go through the undertaking you need to give for appearing in the SSC examination and if you agree, click on “I agree” checkbox and fill up Captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you in the SSC online form and submit the SSC Application Form.
- Proceed to make the fee payment of SSC online form if you are not exempted from the payment of fee through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- When the SSC application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the same and retain it for your future reference.
There are certain aspects that need to be addressed before going ahead with the SSC registration.
The critical aspects related to the SSC Registration are as follows:
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions of the SSC Registration very carefully.
- Candidate must write their name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. If any variation in the name and date of birth is observed at the time of SSC Exam document verification, their candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification.
- Only one SSC online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filing their SSC online Application Forms.
- The candidates must write their parents name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes to the notice of the commission.
- SSC online Application with blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the SSC online Application, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of fake/ fabricated SSC Registration/Application by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and will be liable for suitable legal action under the cyber/ IT act.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from the payment of the SSC Registration fee.
SSC Online Results
As per the SSC, the online results declaration date for most of the SSC exams has been tentatively decided. The table below gives an idea on the SSC online results for various exams:
|SSC Online Result Dates|
|SSC Online Result||Dates|
|SSC CPO Paper II 2018 Result||February 3rd 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper I 2019 Result||February 14th 2020|
|SSC CHSL Paper II 2018 Result||February 25th 2020|
|SSC CHSL Paper I 2019 Result||January 15th 2021|
|SSC Stenographer Result 2018 Skill Test||March 18th 2020|
|SSC JE Result Paper II 2018||September 11th 2020|
|SSC JE Final Result 2018||January 11th 2021|
|SSC MTS Tier II Result 2019||October 31st 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier I 2019 Result||1st July 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier II 2019 Result||February 20th 2021 (tentative)|
|SSC CGL Tier III 2018 Result||September 30th, 2020|
|SSC GD Result 2018 Final Result||21st January 2021|
Candidates should always check the official website to get regular updates on the SSC online results information.
Check SSC Results for detailed information regarding dates of various SSC exams.
SSC Exam Calendar
The SSC exam Calendar has been released online for 2020. Candidates can get to know about the latest information on various exams conducted by the SSC by checking the SSC Exam date. A few exams are postponed due to the prevailing Coronavirus pandemic.
The dates for SSC Registration form and process for 2020 exams will be notified soon on the official website.
Candidates preparing for any examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission can check the following links for assistance in preparation-
- How to start SSC exam Preparation
- Mistakes to avoid in SSC exams
- Section-wise Preparation for SSC exams
- Tips to prepare for SSC Exams without Coaching
Frequently Asked Question – SSC Apply Online 2020-21
Q.1. How will a candidate know about the SSC Online application form?
Q.2. How to fill SSC Registration Form?
Q.3. Has the SSC Apply Online procedure started for SSC 2021 exams?
Q.4. What are the exams for which SSC Apply Online procedure for 2020-21 is yet to start?
Ans. The Staff Selection Commission is yet to commence the SSC Online application procedure 2021 for the following SSC Exams:
- SSC GD Constable 2020-21 (Expected March 2021, postponed)
- SSC MTS Exam 2020-21 (Expected February 2021, released on 5th February 2021)
Q 5. What are the exams for which SSC Apply Online window is open?
Ans. The Commission has released 2020-21 notification for the following exam for which eligible candidates can fill the application form:
- SSC CHSL Exam 2020-21 – November 6th 2020
- SSC CPO Exam 2020 – June 17th 2020
- SSC JE Exam 2020-21 – October 1st 2020
- SSC Stenographer Exam 2020-21 – October 10th 2020