SSC GD Online Form 2021 is made available by the Commission on July 17th, 2021 along with the release of the notification. The last date to fill SSC GD application form 2021 is August 31st 2021 till (23:30) p.m. The SSC GD Online Application dates and details are announced on the official website.
Candidates can click on the SSC GD Online Apply 2021 link here to fill the GD registration form.
Earlier, the procedure for SSC GD Apply Online was expected to start by April end or May starting but delayed due to prevailing conditions of COVID-19 in the country. Aspiring candidates must keep track of this page to fill the SSC GD Application Form 2021.
SSC GD exam is a national-level recruitment exam conducted by SSC to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Constable General Duty in the seven security forces of the country. Candidates can check important information related to SSC GD exam on the linked page.
Like, SSC GD, the commission conducts various other SSC exams for candidates selection in different posts and departments under the Government of India. Candidates to know more about other upcoming SSC Exams can visit the linked article.
Aspirants of various other Government exams can go through the given links for information on upcoming examinations.
This article will talk in detail about the SSC GD Online application procedure. Candidates will know the SSC GD Online form dates, steps to apply online for SSC Constable GD exam, pre-requisites for SSC GD application form filling, SSC GD application fees and more.
|Table of Contents:|
SSC GD Online Dates
SSC GD Online 2021 – SSC GD Constable online application 2021, as per the notification starts from July 17th and ends on August 31st 2021. Check the detailed information of SSC GD notification 2021 in the linked page.
The important dates of SSC GD Application 2021 are given below:
|SSC GD Online Form|
|SSC GD Constable 2021||March 25th 2021 (Postponed)
July 17th 2021
|Start Date of SSC GD Online Application||July 17th 2021|
|Last Date of SSC GD Apply Online||31st August 2021|
|Preparing for SSC GD exam? Put your best foot forward by practicing the Free Online SSC GD Mock Test series.
Do comprehensive preparation of SSC GD with –
SSC GD Online application 2018 – The last recruitment examination conducted by the Selection Commission was SSC GD Exam 2018. The dates to apply online for SSC GD 2018 exam released along with the notification on July 24th 2018.
The important dates of SSC GD Online application for the year 2018 are given below:
|SSC GD Online Form|
|SSC GD Notification 2018||July 24, 2018|
|SSC GD Online application 2018 start date||August 17, 2018|
|SSC GD Online apply 2018 last date||September 30, 2018|
The SSC GD Exam 2018-19 was scheduled from February 11, 2019, to March 11, 2019, and the SSC GD result 2018 were declared on June 20, 2019. Check SSC GD result page for further information.
Pre-Requisites For SSC GD Constable Application Form
Aspirants of SSC GD 2021 are required to keep the following documents ready before filling the SSC GD apply online form:
- Mark Sheet and Admit Card of Class 10th.
- Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrollment Number. In case Adhaar card not available enter details of PAN, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Employer ID or School/College ID.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format.
- Bank details for online payment.
Aspirants who wish to appear for any other exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission can take SSC Mock Tests for practice and revision.
Steps To Fill SSC GD Online Form
The SSC GD online application form comprises two parts (i) Registration and (ii) Application form. Aspirants willing to fill SSC GD Registration Form 2021 have to follow the procedure given below:
I – SSC Constable (GD) Registration
- SSC GD registration process is only for candidates registering for the first time. Aspirants need to click on ‘Register Now’ on the home page.
- Fill the basic details, name, date of birth, and contact details.
- Candidates need to fill their name, father’s and mother’s name and date of birth as given in the Matriculation certificate.
- Fill in Aadhaar number/Aadhaar enrollment number/identity card and its number.
- During SSC GD online form filling, candidates are required to fill the details of their Matriculation that includes: education board, roll number and year of passing.
- Enter gender, highest educational qualification, mobile number, email ID etc.
- After filling the basic details, candidates need to confirm their mobile number and email ID.
- A Registration ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Proceed towards filling the additional details by clicking the ‘Next button’.
- Fill the nationality, category, identification mark, permanent and temporary address.
- Upload photograph and signature, Aadhaar enrolment number, left thumb impression etc.
- Upon clicking the ‘Final Submit’ button, different OTPs are sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates are required to enter the OTPs for the completion of the registration process.
After submission, if the registration process of SSC GD apply online form filling is not completed within 7 days, the data will be deleted from the system. Also, the basic details can be changed only once after the completion of SSC GD online registration.
II – SSC GD Online Application Form
- Now to complete the SSC GD application form filling, candidates are required to login into their account through registered ID and password. They can change the password when asked to do the same.
- Under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab, click on ‘Apply’ in the SSC GD Constable section.
- Information filled during SSC GD Constable registration will be auto-filled and are non-editable.
- Choose three exam centres in the order of preference.
- Select Domicile State/ UT and District of Domicile
- Give preference of CAPFs/ Organizations.
- Pay the SSC GD Application Fee either online or through SBI Challan
SSC GD Application Fee
Candidates aspiring to appear for SSC GD examination need to pay an application fee. The application process is only complete once the application fee has been paid by the candidate.
The SSC GD application fee is as mentioned below:
|SSC GD Application Fee|
Given below are the online & offline modes of payment for the candidates to pay the SSC GD application fee:
Online Payment: The SSC GD online application fee can be paid through BHIM, UPI, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
Offline Payment: Payment can be made offline at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
To complete the GD application process candidates need to click on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox and fill in the captcha code. Also, it is advised to take the printout of SSC GD application form 2021 for further reference.
Specifications for photograph, signature and LTI (Left Thumb Impression)
- The scanned photograph to be uploaded by the candidate has to be between 20 to 50 kb
- The signature should be between 10 to 20kb in JPEG format
- The impression of Left thumb should be between 10kb to 30kb in JPEG format
- The certificate of disability, if any, should be in JPEG/PDF format between 20kb to 50kb
Candidates willing to fill SSC GD apply online form for the upcoming General Duty Constable exam can check the detailed SSC GD syllabus at the linked article.
Frequently Asked Question-SSC GD Online Application Form 2021
Q.1. What is the release date of SSC GD Online Form 2021?
Q.2. How much is the SSC GD Application Fee?
Q.3. What are the documents required to fill the SSC GD Constable Online Form 2021?
Q.4. Is it important to pay SSC GD application fee for 2021 exam?
Q 5. What should candidates do in case they forget the registration Id and password?
Ans. In case any candidates forget the SSC GD registration Id and password, they can retrieve or set the new password by clicking on Forgot RID option.