SSC has released the revised result of SSC GD PET/PST exam 2018-2019. Those who appeared for PET/PST test can check the final list of candidates shortlisted for the next process i.e. Detailed Medical Examination in this article. Also, know the exam dates for the SSC GD Constable Medical Examination 2019.
Aspirants can go through the important information on various Government exams sin the given link.
SSC GD Result PET/PST Exam 2018-19
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Constable-GD PET/PST result on December 17, 2019. Now, it has released the revised result of PET/PST in which 19,734 additional candidates (Female-8,588 and Male-11,146) have been shortlisted for appearing in the next round.
SSC has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Detailed Medical Exam 2018-2019. Candidates can check the final list of candidates selected for DME in the PDF attached below.
SSC GD PET/PST Result for Male candidates shortlisted for Medical exam 2018-2019: Download PDF Here
SSC GD PET/PST Result for Female candidates Medical exam 2018-2019: Download PDF Here
|SSC GD PET/PST Result 2018-19|
|Candidates Qualified PET/PST||466388||68781||5,35,169|
|Qualified for DME||152856||22514||1,75,370|
Total of 1,75,370 candidates have qualified PET/ PST results and shortlisted for the next stage i.e. DME – Detailed Medical Exam. Candidates can check the detailed SSC GD Constable PET/PST Result 2018-2019 in the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC has also released the exam date for SSC GD Constable Medical examination 2018-19. The detailed medical examination of the candidates who qualified the PET/PST test is scheduled to happen from 9 January 2020 to 13th January 2020.
For detailed SSC GD Notification 2018-19 check the page linked here.
Candidates can check the PDF attached below to know the details of the additional list of candidates shortlisted for the PET/PST Test.
Additional List of Candidates shortlisted for PET/PST test:- Download PDF Here
Steps To Check SSC GD Result
Candidates who appeared for the PET/PST Test can check their names in the final list by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit ssc.nic.in the official website of Staff Selection Commission
- Click on the “Result” icon on the right-hand corner of the page
- Under Results head, click on the “CONSTABLE-GD ” tab. Two rows for SSC GD Constable Result will appear one for Male and other for Female category.
- You will see three columns against each row stating Write Up, Result & Marks. The “Result” contains the list of qualified candidates, “Write Up” contains important information like cut off marks and “Marks” will be displayed shortly by SSC.
- Click on “Click Here” under the result column to check your SSC GD Constable PET/PST Result.
- The list of candidates who qualified will be shown.
- Press “Ctrl+F” and enter your Name or Roll Number.
- If you have qualified the PET/PST SSC GD Constable result 2018-19, your Name or Roll Number will be highlighted.
Candidates preparing for SSC GD exam next process can check the related links given below:
SSC GD Cut Off
The Staff Selection Commission releases the minimum qualifying SSC GD cut off percentage for CBE – computer-based examination and all other stages of SSC GD Constable exam.
The SSC GD Constable cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to secure to become eligible for the next process and qualify the exam. SSC GD Cut Off marks are fixed by the commission based on some factors and candidates are required to score equal or above the fixed SSC GD Cut Off marks.
Knowing about SSC GD Constable Cut off marks will help candidates prepare for forthcoming SSC GD exams. Therefore, the highlights of SSC GD Cut Off for 2018 that released with the SSC GD Result is given below
- A total number of 30,41,284 candidates appeared for the SSC GD 2018 examination conducted from February 11, 2019, to March 11, 2019. Candidates have been shortlisted in an approximate ratio of 1:10 (vacancy: candidates) for PET/ PST.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates securing less than 33% marks and Ex-Servicemen and General candidates securing less than 35% marks are considered eligible for short-listing to the PET/ PST. Candidates are shortlisted for PET?PST based on normalised marks scored by candidates in CBE.
- Similarly, the Final merit list and candidate selection will also be made on the basis of normalized marks.
For further details on SSC GD Cut Off such as year-wise cutoff, post-wise cut off, etc. candidates can check the link provided.