SSC GD Result 2021– SSC Constable GD Result is released by the Staff Selection Commission. The result for SSC General Duty Constable exam is released in a PDF format on the official website of SSC. The SSC GD result PDF comprises names and roll numbers of all the candidates qualifying the exam.
The SSC GD Result 2020-21 will be released soon after the exam is conducted. The commission is yet to start the recruitment process of GD 2021 exam. Candidates can know the details of SSC General Duty Constable Exam on the linked page.
Aspirants of other exams conducted by SSC can go through the SSC Exams page for further details.
This article aims to share all the relevant information related to SSC GD Results such as date, procedure and important links.
SSC GD Result Latest Update
- The Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC GD Final result 2018 on 21st January 2021. Paper I of GD Constable 2018 was conducted in February 2019. Candidates who appeared for the DME and RME test after the PET/PST tests can check the SSC GD 2018 Result directly on the linked page.
- SSC has released the revised result of SSC GD PET/PST exam 2018-2019. Those who appeared for PET/PST test can check the final list of candidates shortlisted for the next process i.e. Detailed Medical Examination in this article. Also, know the exam dates for the SSC GD Constable Medical Examination 2019.
Aspirants can go through the important information on various Government exams in the given link.
|Wish to score more in SSC GD Result? Gear up your SSC Constable GD preparation with:|
SSC GD Result 2021
The Staff Selection Commission is expected to announce the official notification for SSC Constable 2020-21 exam by March 25th 2021. Since the GD exam as per the SSC exam calendar is scheduled to be conducted in August 2021, candidates can expect the SSC GD Result 2021 within one month after the exam.
The table below highlights the tentative date for SSC Constable GD Result 2020-21 for candidates reference-
|SSC GD Result 2021|
|SSC Gd Online Application 2020-21||March 25th 2021|
|SSC GD 2020-21 Paper 1||August 2nd 2021|
|SSC GD Result Paper 1 2021||October 2021|
|SSC Constable GD PET/PST 2021||To be notified|
|SSC Constable GD Result PET/PST 2021||To be notified|
Aspirants willing to appear for next GD recruitment can go through the SSC GD Salary on the linked page, Candidates have enough time at hand to prepare well for SSC GD next recruitment. Check the following links for assistance in preparation –
- Mistakes to avoid in SSC exam
- How to prepare for SSC exams without coaching?
- How to start SSC Exam preparation?
SSC GD Result 2018-19
The SSC declared SSC GD Constable Result 2018-19 for CBE on 20th June 2019. More than 5 Lakh candidates were shortlisted for PST/PET Round out of which 4,65,632 are male candidates and 68,420 are female candidates.
Given below are important SSC GD Result Dates 2018-2019 for your reference –
|SSC GD Result 2018-19|
|SSC Gd Online Application 2018||August 17th 2018|
|SSC GD 2020 Paper 1||11 February 2019 – 11 March 2019|
|SSC GD Result Paper 1 2018-19||June 20, 2019|
|SSC Constable GD Result PET/PST 2018-19||December 17th 2019|
|SSC Constable GD Result Final Result 2018-19||January 21st 2021|
Further details on SSC Constable GD Result 2018-2019 is elaborated below.
SSC GD Result PET/PST Exam 2018-19
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Constable-GD PET/PST result on December 17, 2019. Now, it has released the revised result of PET/PST in which 19,734 additional candidates (Female-8,588 and Male-11,146) have been shortlisted for appearing in the next round.
SSC has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Detailed Medical Exam 2018-2019. Candidates can check the final list of candidates selected for DME in the PDF attached below.
SSC GD PET/PST Result for Male candidates shortlisted for Medical exam 2018-2019: Download PDF Here
SSC GD PET/PST Result for Female candidates Medical exam 2018-2019: Download PDF Here
|SSC GD PET/PST Result 2018-19|
|Candidates Qualified PET/PST||466388||68781||5,35,169|
|Qualified for DME||152856||22514||1,75,370|
Total of 1,75,370 candidates have qualified PET/ PST results and shortlisted for the next stage i.e. DME – Detailed Medical Exam. Candidates can check the detailed SSC GD Constable PET/PST Result 2018-2019 in the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC has also released the exam date for SSC GD Constable Medical examination 2018-19. The detailed medical examination of the candidates who qualified the PET/PST test is scheduled to happen from 9 January 2020 to 13th January 2020.
For detailed SSC GD Notification 2018-19 check, the page linked here.
Candidates can check the PDF attached below to know the details of the additional list of candidates shortlisted for the PET/PST Test.
Additional List of Candidates shortlisted for PET/PST test:- Download PDF Here
Steps To Check SSC GD Result
Candidates who appeared for the PET/PST Test can check their names in the final list by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit ssc.nic.in the official website of Staff Selection Commission
- Click on the “Result” icon on the right-hand corner of the page
- Under Results head, click on the “CONSTABLE-GD ” tab. Two rows for SSC GD Constable Result will appear one for Male and other for Female category.
- You will see three columns against each row stating Write Up, Result & Marks. The “Result” contains the list of qualified candidates, “Write Up” contains important information like cut off marks and “Marks” will be displayed shortly by SSC.
- Click on “Click Here” under the result column to check your SSC GD Constable PET/PST Result.
- The list of candidates who qualified will be shown.
- Press “Ctrl+F” and enter your Name or Roll Number.
- If you have qualified the PET/PST SSC GD Constable result 2018-19, your Name or Roll Number will be highlighted.
Details Mentioned in SSC GD Result PDF
The Commission mentions the following details on the SSC GD result PDF-
- Exam Name and Year
- Stage of the Exam
- Names of qualifying candidates
- Roll numbers of qualifying candidates
- Categories of Candidates
SSC GD Result Stages
Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC GD result stage-wise. The sequence in which the SSC Constable result is declared is as follows-
- SSC GD CBE Result: Only the candidates whose applications are shortlisted appear for SSC GD CBE – computer-based exam. Those who qualify the computer-based exam of GD Constable are called for the next stage of the exam.
- SSC GD PET/PST Result: Candidates on qualifying the CBE have to appear for physical efficiency test and/or physical standard test. Those who qualify and their names are mentioned in the GD PET/PST Result have to appear for the final stage of SSC Constable exam.
- SSC GD DME/RME Result: The last stage of SSC Constable GD Result is Detailed Medical Examination (DME) or Review Medical Exam Result. In DME, candidates are tested to ensure that they are medically fit to join as a Constable or Rifleman in Indian forces. It may be noted that document verification to determine SSC GD eligibility of candidates is also done at this stage. While the Review Medical Exam (RME) is conducted only for candidates who produce any medical certificate as evidence about the possibility of an error of judgement in the decision of the medical officer/board who had examined them in DME.
However, the official website informs, “Such Medical Certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the Medical Officer from Government District Hospital or above along with registration no. given by MCI/ State Medical Council, to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been rejected and declared unfit for service by CAPF Medical Board.”
SSC GD Marks: Resolution of Tie Cases
In case, there is a tie in SSC GD computer-based scores of two candidates, it is resolved by following the below criteria:
- Candidate with more marks in Part-A of CBE is considered for recruitment first
- If the tie is not resolved, the candidate with more marks in Part-B of CBE is considered first
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who is older in age is considered first
- If the tie is still not resolved, the alphabetical order of candidates’ names are considered
SSC GD Cut Off
The Staff Selection Commission releases the minimum qualifying SSC GD cut off percentage for CBE – computer-based examination and all other stages of SSC GD Constable exam.
The SSC GD Constable cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to secure to become eligible for the next process and qualify the exam. SSC GD Cut Off marks are fixed by the commission based on some factors and candidates are required to score equal or above the fixed SSC GD Cut Off marks.
Knowing about SSC GD Constable Cut off marks will help candidates prepare for forthcoming SSC GD exams. Therefore, the highlights of SSC GD Cut Off for 2018 that released with the SSC GD Result is given below
- A total number of 30,41,284 candidates appeared for the SSC GD 2018 examination conducted from February 11, 2019, to March 11, 2019. Candidates have been shortlisted in an approximate ratio of 1:10 (vacancy: candidates) for PET/ PST.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates securing less than 33% marks and Ex-Servicemen and General candidates securing less than 35% marks are considered eligible for short-listing to the PET/ PST. Candidates are shortlisted for PET?PST based on normalised marks scored by candidates in CBE.
- Similarly, the Final merit list and candidate selection will also be made on the basis of normalized marks.
For further details on SSC GD Cut Off such as year-wise cutoff, post-wise cut-off, etc. candidates can check the link provided.