SSC GD Result 2023 is released by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC GD Constable Result is released in PDF format on the official website of SSC. The SSC GD result PDF comprises the names and roll numbers of all the candidates qualifying for the exam. The commission is yet to start the recruitment process of the GD 2023 exam.
The SSC GD Constable Final Result 2022 will be announced individually for both male and female candidates on soon, along with the final cut-off scores. This is important information for applicants who took the SSC GD 2022 exam. The SSC GD Final Result 2022 will be posted on the organization’s website, @ssc.nic.in, and it states that 50,187 candidates have been selected for allocation to the forces. Candidates can know the details of SSC General Duty Constable Exam on the linked page.
Aspirants of other exams conducted by SSC can go through the SSC Exams page for further details.
SSC GD Result Latest Update
- The SSC GD result 2023 was released on April 8, 2023. The result was declared based on the final answer key and cut-off marks. The SSC GD cut off 2023 was also released along with the results. The SSC GD marks or score card 2023 were released on April 27, 2023.
- The SSC GD PST/PET exam is going to be conducted from 24th April to 08th May 2023 as announced by the commission.
- For the recruitment of 25271 Constable positions, SSC conducted DV/DME and CRPF conducted RME from 12th September 2022 to 04th October 2022 respectively. Now that the SSC GD 2021–22 DV/DME and RME Exam has concluded, candidates can check their results. The results were made public on November 8th, 2022.
- SSC GD Constable Final Result Link:
- The SSC GD Result for the GD PET / PST Test 2021 conducted from 18th March 2022 to June 19th 2022 has been released by the commission. The GD Result PDF attached below will provide the necessary details to the candidates – SSC GD PET /PST Result 2021 – Download PDF here.
- The SSC GD Result 2021 for computer based examination is released on March 25th 2022 by the commission. The result along with the final marks for the exam conducted from 16th November to 15th December 2021 is available on the official website.
- Candidates can check the SSC GD Result 2021 for Computer based examination on the PDF given below –
Aspirants can go through the important information on various Government exams in the given link.
|Wish to score more in SSC GD Result? Gear up your SSC Constable GD preparation with:|
SSC GD Result 2023
The SSC GD results will be updated after the exam is concluded. The tentative dates for the SSC GD results are given below:
|SSC GD Constable Result 2023-24 Important Dates|
|SSC GD Online Application 2023||To be announced|
|SSC GD Last Date of Application||To be announced|
|SSC GD Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
|SSC GD Answer Key 2023||To be announced|
|SSC GD Result 2023||To be announced|
|SSC GD Marks & Score Card||To be announced|
|SSC GD Final Answer Key||To be announced|
|SSC GD PET/PST||To be announced|
|SSC GD PET/PST Result 2023||To be announced|
|SSC GD Final Result||To be announced|
SSC GD Result 2022
The SSC GD 2022 notification was released on 27th October 2022. The dates for the SSC GD results are given below:
|SSC GD Constable Result 2022-23- Important Dates|
|SSC GD Online Application 2022||27th October 2022|
|SSC GD Last Date of Application||30th November 2022|
|SSC GD Exam Date 2022||10th January to 14th February 2023|
|SSC GD Answer Key 2022||18th February 2023|
|SSC GD Result 2022||08th April 2023|
|SSC GD Marks & Score Card||27th April 2023|
|SSC GD Final Answer Key||To be announced|
|SSC GD PET/PST||24th April 2023|
|SSC GD PET/PST Result 2022||To be announced|
|SSC GD Final Result||To be announced|
SSC GD Result 2021
The Staff Selection Commission is announced the official notification for SSC Constable 2020-21 exam on March 25th 2021. Since the GD exam as per the SSC exam calendar is scheduled to be conducted in August 2021, candidates can expect the SSC GD Result 2021 within one month after the exam.
The table below highlights the date for SSC Constable GD Result 2020-21 for candidates reference-
|SSC GD Constable Result 2021-22- Important Dates|
|SSC GD Online Application 2020-21||17th July 2021|
|SSC GD Exam Date 2021||16th November to 15th December 2021|
|SSC GD Answer Key 2021||24th December 2021|
|SSC GD Result 2021||25th March 2022|
|SSC GD Marks & Score Card||31st March 2022|
|SSC GD Final Answer Key||28th March 2022|
|SSC GD PET/PST||18th May 2022 to 09th June 2022|
|SSC GD PET/PST Result 2021||12th August 2022|
|SSC GD Final Result||08th November 2022|
The candidature of one candidate bearing Roll no. 3008602233 had been cancelled by Central Region. The summary of results of PET/ PST of 2,85,200 candidates (Female-31,656 and Male-2,53,544) is as follows:
|SSC GD PET PST Result 2021|
|Shortlisted candidates for PST/PET||31656||253544||285200|
The commission will send a joining letter to the applicants who made the final cut for the SSC GD Constable Result PDF at the registered email address on file. Check your name and roll number in the list of successful applicants published in the SSC GD Constable Final Result PDF, the exact link to which is provided in below.
Candidates can check the final results at the following SSC GD Constable Final Result Link:
Aspirants willing to appear for next GD recruitment can go through the SSC GD Salary on the linked page, Candidates have enough time at hand to prepare well for SSC GD next recruitment. Check the following links for assistance in preparation –
- Mistakes to avoid in SSC exam
- How to prepare for SSC exams without coaching?
- How to start SSC Exam preparation?
SSC GD Result 2018-19
The SSC declared SSC GD Constable Result 2018-19 for CBE on 20th June 2019. More than 5 Lakh candidates were shortlisted for PST/PET Round out of which 4,65,632 are male candidates and 68,420 are female candidates.
Given below are important SSC GD Result Dates 2018-2019 for your reference –
|SSC GD Result 2018-19|
|SSC Gd Online Application 2018||August 17th 2018|
|SSC GD 2020 Paper 1||11 February 2019 – 11 March 2019|
|SSC GD Result Paper 1 2018-19||June 20, 2019|
|SSC Constable GD Result PET/PST 2018-19||December 17th 2019|
|SSC Constable GD Result Final Result 2018-19||January 21st 2021|
Further details on SSC Constable GD Result 2018-2019 is elaborated below.
SSC GD Result PET/PST Exam 2018-19
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Constable-GD PET/PST result on December 17, 2019. Now, it has released the revised result of PET/PST in which 19,734 additional candidates (Female-8,588 and Male-11,146) have been shortlisted for appearing in the next round.
SSC has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Detailed Medical Exam 2018-2019. Candidates can check the final list of candidates selected for DME in the PDF attached below.
SSC GD PET/PST Result for Male candidates shortlisted for Medical exam 2018-2019: Download PDF Here
SSC GD PET/PST Result for Female candidates Medical exam 2018-2019: Download PDF Here
|SSC GD PET/PST Result 2018-19|
|Candidates Qualified PET/PST||466388||68781||5,35,169|
|Qualified for DME||152856||22514||1,75,370|
Total of 1,75,370 candidates have qualified PET/ PST results and shortlisted for the next stage i.e. DME – Detailed Medical Exam. Candidates can check the detailed SSC GD Constable PET/PST Result 2018-2019 in the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC has also released the exam date for SSC GD Constable Medical examination 2018-19. The detailed medical examination of the candidates who qualified the PET/PST test is scheduled to happen from 9 January 2020 to 13th January 2020.
For detailed SSC GD Notification 2018-19 check, the page linked here.
Candidates can check the PDF attached below to know the details of the additional list of candidates shortlisted for the PET/PST Test.
Additional List of Candidates shortlisted for PET/PST test:- Download PDF Here
Steps To Check SSC GD Result
Candidates who appeared for the PET/PST Test can check their names in the final list by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit ssc.nic.in the official website of Staff Selection Commission
- Click on the “Result” icon on the right-hand corner of the page
- Under Results head, click on the “CONSTABLE-GD ” tab. Two rows for SSC GD Constable Result will appear one for Male and other for Female category.
- You will see three columns against each row stating Write Up, Result & Marks. The “Result” contains the list of qualified candidates, “Write Up” contains important information like cut off marks and “Marks” will be displayed shortly by SSC.
- Click on “Click Here” under the result column to check your SSC GD Constable PET/PST Result.
- The list of candidates who qualified will be shown.
- Press “Ctrl+F” and enter your Name or Roll Number.
- If you have qualified the PET/PST SSC GD Constable result 2018-19, your Name or Roll Number will be highlighted.
Details Mentioned in SSC GD Result PDF
The Commission mentions the following details on the SSC GD result PDF-
- Exam Name and Year
- Stage of the Exam
- Names of qualifying candidates
- Roll numbers of qualifying candidates
- Categories of Candidates
SSC GD Result Stages
Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC GD result stage-wise. The sequence in which the SSC Constable result is declared is as follows-
- SSC GD CBE Result: Only the candidates whose applications are shortlisted appear for SSC GD CBE – computer-based exam. Those who qualify the computer-based exam of GD Constable are called for the next stage of the exam.
- SSC GD PET/PST Result: Candidates on qualifying the CBE have to appear for physical efficiency test and/or physical standard test. Those who qualify and their names are mentioned in the GD PET/PST Result have to appear for the final stage of SSC Constable exam.
- SSC GD DME/RME Result: The last stage of SSC Constable GD Result is Detailed Medical Examination (DME) or Review Medical Exam Result. In DME, candidates are tested to ensure that they are medically fit to join as a Constable or Rifleman in Indian forces. It may be noted that document verification to determine SSC GD eligibility of candidates is also done at this stage. While the Review Medical Exam (RME) is conducted only for candidates who produce any medical certificate as evidence about the possibility of an error of judgement in the decision of the medical officer/board who had examined them in DME.
However, the official website informs, “Such Medical Certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the Medical Officer from Government District Hospital or above along with registration no. given by MCI/ State Medical Council, to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been rejected and declared unfit for service by CAPF Medical Board.”
SSC GD Marks: Resolution of Tie Cases
In case, there is a tie in SSC GD computer-based scores of two candidates, it is resolved by following the below criteria:
- Candidate with more marks in Part-A of CBE is considered for recruitment first
- If the tie is not resolved, the candidate with more marks in Part-B of CBE is considered first
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who is older in age is considered first
- If the tie is still not resolved, the alphabetical order of candidates’ names are considered
SSC GD Cut Off
The Staff Selection Commission releases the minimum qualifying SSC GD cut off percentage for CBE – computer-based examination and all other stages of SSC GD Constable exam.
The SSC GD Constable cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to secure to become eligible for the next process and qualify the exam. SSC GD Cut Off marks are fixed by the commission based on some factors and candidates are required to score equal or above the fixed SSC GD Cut Off marks.
Knowing about SSC GD Constable Cut off marks will help candidates prepare for forthcoming SSC GD exams. Therefore, the highlights of SSC GD Cut Off for 2023 that released with the SSC GD Result is given below
- A total number of 24180 candidates are finally selected for different forces against total vacancies of 23,654.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates securing less than 33% marks and Ex-Servicemen and General candidates securing less than 35% marks are not considered eligible for short-listing to the PET/ PST.
- Candidates are shortlisted for PET & PST based on normalised marks scored by candidates in CBE.
- Similarly, the Final merit list and candidate selection will also be made on the basis of normalized marks.
For further details on SSC GD Cut Off such as year-wise cutoff, post-wise cut-off, etc. candidates can check the link provided.