The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern gives an overall idea about the question format, marking scheme and weightage of each topic covered. Getting familiar with the exam pattern of Bihar State Cooperative Bank is the basic key to a great performance as it ensures that the candidates attempt the BSCB examination with efficient preparation. Candidates willing to apply for the upcoming BSCB exams can refer to the BSCB Assistant exam pattern given in this article.
To assist candidates’ preparation for the BSCB exam, we have given a detailed Bihar State Cooperative Bank Syllabus on the linked page.
BSCB Assistant Exam Pattern
The Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam pattern is set by the Bihar Cooperative authorities. It is designed to test candidates in multiple stages.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam is conducted in two stages-
- The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Prelims Exam
- The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Mains Exam.
Both the BSCB exams are carried out in an online manner, and the questions are of multiple-choice type questions.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Selection Process
Candidates who apply for the BSCB Assistant exam have to undergo the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Selection Process which is as follows –
- Candidates have to pass the Prelims exam, those who successfully clear preliminary exams are qualified for mains exam.
- On successfully clearing the Mains examination candidates are called for the personal interview round.
- The selection of candidates for the BSCB exam is done on the basis of their score created in the written test (Mains) and marks obtained in interviews.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank – Prelims Exam Pattern
The BSCB Assistant Prelims exam pattern is different from the BSCB Assistant Mains exam pattern. The recruitment process follows an online exam system for the prelims exam to choose an assistant (multipurpose) which is conducted at specifically allotted centers.
- The nature of the question paper will be Multiple Choice Type.
- In the paper, there will be 03 (three) sections consisting of different numbers of questions.
- Each question consists of 01 (one) mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be no penalty for leaving a question blank in the paper.
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Prelims Exam Pattern|
|Subjects/ Topics||Medium of Exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time Duration|
|English Language||English||30 questions||30 marks||20 minutes|
|Reasoning||English & Hindi||35 questions||35 marks||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||English & Hindi||35 questions||35 marks||20 minutes|
|TOTAL||100 questions||100 marks||60 minutes|
Go through the list of important Logical reasoning topics and important study material on the given page that explains the concepts and tricks to solve the questions in the exam.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank – Mains Exam Pattern
The candidates who have qualified in the preliminary Examination will be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- The Mains question paper contains five sections, namely Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English or Hindi Language, and Computer Knowledge.
- The question paper in Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam shall be of objective multiple choice.
- The question paper would be set in both English and Hindi Language, except for the English Language section.
- In the BSCB Mains exam there will be 200 questions with 200 marks.
- The duration to complete the mains examination of Bihar State Cooperative Bank exam is 150 minutes.
- For each correct answer in the examination candidates will be awarded with one mark.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks on every wrong attempt.
Go through the BSCB exam pattern below –
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Mains Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||35 Minutes|
Candidates can check the General English for Competitive exams, to get detailed syllabus for the English language section.
For the section-wise syllabus for the BSCB Assistant exam, candidates can refer to the links below and apprehend the important topics based on the latest BSCB Assistant Exam pattern:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Bank Terms & Abbreviations|
|Daily Current Affairs||Verbal Ability|
|Computer Knowledge||Banking Awareness|
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern – Interview Round
- The candidates must clear the Interview round to be selected for the post of Multipurpose Assistant in the Bihar State Cooperative Bank.
- It is important for candidates to score above the minimum qualifying marks to be selected for the post of Multipurpose Assistant in the BSCB.
- Every applicant must note that 10 times of vacant posts will be shortlisted for the Main Examination while 03 times of the vacant posts will be shortlisted for the Interview session.
All Government exam aspirants can also visit the Preparation Strategy for Competitive Exams page to get the best tips to ace the upcoming examinations.
Highlights of Bihar State Cooperatives Bank Exam Pattern
|Bihar State Cooperatives Bank Exam Pattern – Prelims & Mains|
|BSCB Assistant Exam Date||Online examination will be carried out in the Month of April 2021 on several dates and at different examination centers for which candidates will be informed later|
|Stages of Exam||Two stages
|Number of sections in the Prelims exam||Three
|Total time of the Prelims exam||1 hour|
|Type of question paper in the Prelims exam||Multiple choice question paper that is objective type|
|Marking scheme to be followed in the Prelims exam||Each correct answer will get one mark, and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted.|
|Number of sections in the Mains exam||
|Total time of the Mains exam||2.5 hours|
|Type of question paper in the Mains exam||Multiple choice question paper that is objective type|
|Marking scheme to be followed in the Mains exam||Each correct answer will be awarded one mark, and for every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted.|
To know about other bank exams, check at the linked article.
Other Related Links –
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2022: Exam Centres||Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam 2022: Vacancies|
|Bihar State Cooperative Bank Exam Cut-Off||Upcoming bank exams|