The IDBI or the Industrial Development Bank of India conducts a nationwide recruitment every year to recruit interested candidates in the various posts available under the IDBI. The IDBI Assistant Manager result is a very important result that is published for the recruitment of managers and assistant managers under the IDBI.
The candidates who appear for the written examination are required to answer questions pertaining to the relevant sections, and based on their performance; the IDBI releases the results. The steps to check the result, a brief list of cut-offs and some additional information about the result will be stated in this article.
Candidates can get details about the recruitment process, important exam dates, syllabus and exam pattern at the IDBI Assistant Manager exam page.
For details about the IDBI recruitment for other posts under the Industrial Development Bank of India, visit the linked article.
|Kickstart your IDBI and other banking sector examinations preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
How to Check/ Download the IDBI Assistant Manager Result
Candidates are required to follow these steps to view or download their IDBI manager result:
- Visit the official website of the IDBI- @idbibank.in
- On the homepage, the candidate will find the option for “Careers”, followed by “current openings” click on this
- Go to the notification for admissions to IDBI bank for the year 2023-2024 and click on the “know more” option
- Enter the registration number or unique roll number as well as the date of birth
- The result will appear on the screen, which candidates may download and refer to when necessary.
IDBI Manager Result Date
The final IDBI manager result 2023 is yet to be released by the IDBI, but it can reasonably be assumed that for an examination of such prominence, its results are highly crucial for candidates. The examination process for IDBI manager recruitment consists of one written examination, which is then followed by a medical examination and interview. The 2023 exam was conducted on 16 April for IDBI Assistant Manager post.
Likewise, the candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview following the written examination have also been revealed by the IDBI, according to their respective registration numbers. The online result for 2023 is expected soon.
In India, the banking sector attracts lakhs of candidates every year to join their organizations. These bank exams are almost conducted annually and candidates can check details about the same at the linked article.
IDBI Manager Result Cut-off
The merit list cut-off for the IDBI manager result 2023 is important information for candidates to refer to while preparing for the upcoming examination. Candidates can refer to previous years details for better clarity.
Here is the category-wise merit list cut-off to get an idea about the exam.
- The cut-off for the SC category candidates had been 77.25
- The cut-off for ST category candidates had been 67.75
- The cut-off for OBC category candidates had been 85.50
- The cut-off for EWS category candidates had been 85.50
- The cut-off for UR category candidates had been 85.50
The sectional cut-off for the 2021 IDBI manager result is:
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates:
- The cut-off for logical reasoning is 5.25
- The cut-off for the English language is 5.00
- The cut-off for Quantitative Aptitude is 5.75
- The cut-off for General Awareness is 4.50
- For UR and EWS candidates:
- The Logical reasoning cut-off is 11.00
- The English Language cut-off is 8.50
- The Quantitative aptitude cut-off is 9.75
- The General awareness cut-off is 8.25
These are the important details about the result of the IDBI exam for the post of Manager that has been compiled and discussed in a way that candidates would find easy and helpful during their preparation. Good luck!
For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
Furthermore, candidates can visit BYJU’S for the latest exam updates, study material and preparation tips.
|Other Related Links|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card||SBI Exams|
|RBI Exams||Insurance Exams|
|IBPS Exams||Bank Exam Syllabus|
Frequently Asked Questions on IDBI Manager Result
What is the division of marks and questions for the written examination of IDBI Assistant Manager?
The question paper comprises four sections- logical reasoning and general awareness consisting of 60 questions each. At the same time, English and Quantitative Aptitude contain 40 questions each. Each question contains 1 mark, which totals 200 marks for 200 questions.
How are answers marked for the IDBI assistant manager examination?
The question paper contains 200 questions; each of those carries 1 mark. So, for every correct answer, the candidate gets 1 mark. However, for every incorrect answer, they get 0.25 negative marks.
When will IDBI hold the exam for 2023?
The exam for 2023 was conducted on 16 April, but the exam results are still pending to be announced. It is expected that once the provisional allotment process is completed, the final merit list will be published.