RBI Assistant Exam Fee is the last step in the application procedure for the RBI Assistant examination. Candidates have the option of making the payment of fees through the ONLINE mode.
RBI Assistant Exam Fees 2022 is discussed in this article. For more details on RBI Assistant Exam, refer to the linked article.
|Check if you are eligible for the RBI Assistant and start your preparation now with the Free Online RBI Mock Test!
Also, refer to the links given below and ace bank exams:
Mode of Payment for RBI Assistant Exam Fee
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Fee can be paid online through:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
RBI Assistant Exam Fee(Category-wise)
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)|
|Ex-Servicemen (EXSM)||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)|
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)||Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)|
|General||Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)|
|Economically Weaker Sections||Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)|
Instructions for RBI Assistant Exam Fee Payment
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates failure of the payment. In such cases, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of examination fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance Redressal cell http://cgrs.ibps.in/.