Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Assistant every year to recruit candidates for the post of Assistants in various offices of the Bank.
This exam is one of the excellent opportunities for aspirants trying to get into the banking sector in India. Candidates intending to apply for RBI Assistant 2022 should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by RBI.
The qualifications required for the RBI Assistant are majorly based on the candidate’s Age and Educational Qualification.
In this article, RBI Assistant exam Qualifications are given in detail. For more details on RBI Assistant Exam 2021, refer to the linked article.
|Check if you are eligible for the RBI Assistant and start your preparation now with the Free Online RBI Mock Test!
Also, refer to the links given below and ace bank exams:
RBI Assistant Educational Qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for posts in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Some Related Links
For more important updates on RBI Exams, read the linked article.
RBI Assistant Qualification based on Age Limit
Age Limit criteria for RBI Assistant
- Minimum Age Limit for RBI Assistant – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for RBI Assistant – 28 Years
The upper age limit under different categories will be relaxed as mentioned below in the table:
|S.No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||By 5 years|
||Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
FAQ about RBI Assistant 2022 Qualification
What is the qualification for RBI assistant?
How can I apply for RBI assistant?
How many exams are there in RBI Assistant?
To know more about RBI Assistant Age Limit criteria, read the linked article.